Toribash
Original Post
Toribank - Beta Testing
I thought i'd let you in on something I've been working on for the past 12 hours. It's not meant to be a robust solution to all the worlds problems, but more of a proof-of-concept that might result in something "official" later on.

Basically, Toribank is an automated user that takes commands via PMs, and manages funds in accounts that way. Account owners have the ability to add and remove account managers who can also manage funds in the accounts. The main target group of this feature is clans who share resources among them. Currently this is done by a shared account, despite being against the rules. With a bank system it's easier to share TC in a group, plus logging keeps track of who's using up all the TC.

This post/thread will only serve as startup. The most up to date info can be found here: http://toribash.jarmund.net/toribank.txt

As the title says, this system consists of around 600 lines of spagetti-code that i've baked together for the past 12ish hours, so keep that in mind when trying to break it.

From looking at the console right now, i think it's worth mentioning that all commands are to be sent in UPPERCASE... RTFM..

Oh, and this being beta, and all... use at your own risk. If you lose money to the bank, then there's no refund. However, on the flipside, if you manage to find a loophole and gain money, you get to keep it (bug reports appreciated, tho).
Update: Most teething problems should be weeded out now. I would consider it safe for clans to transfer TC over to toribank.
Last edited by Jarmund; Nov 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
So can someone shows me a better guide of how to use this
show me like a example of how the message I will send will look
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana

just as he discribed

edit1: the order worked but it seams i gifted 10 tc to the bank. 0 tc in found
Attached Thumbnails
Bildschirmfoto 2011-11-27 um 16.14.17.jpg  
I reg my bank but what is the password of it?
-----
ohhh I get it
All my tc are going to Toribank
As A reg account on its database with owner me
Wow Great Work
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post
I reg my bank but what is the password of it?
-----
ohhh I get it

no password. It's only usable from your toribash-account, as well as the people you add, so no password is needed.
Originally Posted by Jarmund View Post
no password. It's only usable from your toribash-account, as well as the people you add, so no password is needed.

nvm I got it
-----
But it seems to be slow at Working
Last edited by KillTheCook; Nov 27, 2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
nvm I got it
-----
But it seems to be slow at Working

It runs one cycle every 3 minutes. I'm leaving it at that for now so that i can watch and fix failures as they happen.
Originally Posted by Jarmund View Post
It runs one cycle every 3 minutes. I'm leaving it at that for now so that i can watch and fix failures as they happen.

nice work though I may use it but Old Banking Its Way Easier and faster
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by SpaceInvader View Post
HISTORY SpaceInvader is still not working.

the status update worked.

Try the history again now. I noticed an issue with the banker freaking out while trying to build a history when there were no entries
-----
nice work though I may use it but Old Banking Its Way Easier and faster

The old banking system that existed ages ago served no purpose at all as it had no functionality.
Last edited by Jarmund; Nov 27, 2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump