Ranking
When will you stop hitting the forums servers while you fap? Like seriously, calm down tiger. Or like get further away so you don't cut our servers every hour you have a wank.

Thanks for your time
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Are you ever planning on fixing the mapping problem for head textures?
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
i am asking my self since 2010, does anyone ever buy tc from the shop ? or items with paypal? back in 2010 you often saw people have boosters but nowadays everyone sells tc in the item forum for a better price than the torishop.
so how do you make money with toribash besides ads?
or is toribash even viable?

im not hampa but , many people still often buy TC , especially new people that don't know its cheaper in the market , people still buy a few boosters and I'm pretty sure no one buys items with paypal anymore because there too expensive. But you can customise your profile with real money for example user texts custom infractions join date etc also you have toriprime and vip which is pretty popular
My wife decided to try tb once.

She got pissed of to Amazing levels and i kinda told her that Tb is a game made by a Swedish guy.

So uh, yea, Watch your back because she loves knifes...
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Hey, hampa? What software did you use to code the game? I am curious because I want to help you out in your game development speed up. Without pay.
Mr. Hampus Söderström, I love your game in all it's form. Just it was that controlling Tori is not that an easy task. I wanted to ask if there was any future for the game where players might get a motion sensor Tori movement, not that I don't my mouse click, but the game needs to evolve. Adding new graphics and items has always been a treat, but can Motion graphing or Motion sensing gameplay be applied to Toribash anytime soon...

MalFunk
Originally Posted by MalFunK View Post
Mr. Hampus Söderström, I love your game in all it's form. Just it was that controlling Tori is not that an easy task. I wanted to ask if there was any future for the game where players might get a motion sensor Tori movement, not that I don't my mouse click, but the game needs to evolve. Adding new graphics and items has always been a treat, but can Motion graphing or Motion sensing gameplay be applied to Toribash anytime soon...

MalFunk

If you can't do a backflip in real life, or a frontflip in real life how would you ever do it ingame? If you couldn't do a spinning kick in real life, how would you do it ingame? Motion sensors would only work well with a game that actually follows to the teeth, earthly physics.

There are A LOT of problems when it comes to "real life motion sensors to control tori".
It would be more reasonable however to be able to click the joints, pan, etc with your hand movements rather than a mouse. Which I believe hampa has already discussed something like that with the VR system they were working with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation