Ranking
consider that i joined this forum when i was 14 and that i am 25 now

that is a lot of time for cringeworthy shit

Much like Terty up there, all you've got to do is look through my early post history. You do so at your own risk. :V (thankfully my posts from the first wibbles are gone, and good fucking riddance i say)
But besides that, before i even got on to any forums, <13 year old me would sometimes find himself on MMO's. I did the whole gig; beg for money, get insulted when people told me they're not piggybanks, get mega butthurt when one dude publicly announced that i was a beggar (honestly i can't blame him today), loudly proclaim "HI I'M FROM DENMARK" to everyone, ask people to guess my age (they were usually nice and guessed higher than 12) and so on and so forth. It... It wasn't pretty. Not the most prideful time of my life, now that i look back, and for the record, this was in the MILDER end of the full extent of my cringe spectrum. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post

cod mw2 spoiler

-----

red dead redemption spoiler

I cried when the dog alex got shot in ghosts
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm fairly certain some people have seen my trashy Toribash Videos, thank god I've only made two. They were basically about climbing to black belt on an alt even though I was like 7th-9th dan back then.

I also sent in a move to LesDuncan (Bless his heart) about this simple knee after a noob clap and he named it the Knee of Stone. ConCon then used it and said it was good and also called it Knee of Stone. People now say it ironically or question if I'm the guy who "made" it and I feel like dying every time that happens.

Also I guess right now I'm really into assassin characters in games, I like going invisible and I don't really have any emotions other than happiness and me being bewildered how dumb my school is (another thing to cringe about, I think I am the best (I probably am though)). Also a couple of years ago, I was constantly saying pervy jokes to my friends and now that I think about them I want to die.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
oh

knee of STONE

Looking at your past self makes you want to kill yourself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Also I guess right now I'm really into assassin characters in games, I like going invisible and I don't really have any emotions other than happiness and me being bewildered how dumb my school is (another thing to cringe about, I think I am the best (I probably am though)). Also a couple of years ago, I was constantly saying pervy jokes to my friends and now that I think about them I want to die.

this whole paragraph