ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Uuo) Ununoctium
Story

There once was a new element named Oganesson, also known as Ununoctium,
named after some dumb scientest named Yuri Ogannesian, when it was discovered, it lit up the whole lab causing total destruction upon it.
It then rose to create new elements such as Platinum, Uranium, and lots more.
and magically, it disappeared into a new world named Toriland, where the world was strong and full of fighters that wouldn't give up, then the newly born deadly element made an alliance, a clan, (Uuo), then it went on fighting no matter what it takes.

About

ehhhhh, enough of that story bs. lets get into the real stuff!

Our clan is not just another one of those dumb clans that aren't active, no no no! we are active at the minimum of 2 hours a day!
Also, to be known as a new element, a member of (Uuo), you must be an active, skilled, player and someone who cares about his clan.
This clan isnt quite for everyone, by that we mean we dont accept assholes or dickheads. i have many examples, but wont say them. Now ontoooooo!!!!

Members

Pyraminx [Creator]
ImThicc[Co-Leader]
Uuobank [Bank account]

Allies

none we are lonely
Last edited by Pyraminx; Feb 12, 2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: i totally did not edit this
Originally Posted by Fear
Making your thread is the most creative part of setting up a new clan. There are some must-haves that will be listed here, but keep in mind that anything beyond this is entirely up to you! Cool art, page layout and additional content are all things you can add to make your front page look amazing.

As a minimum though, you must include:

• The clan's aims.

Hey man thread is looking good so far just make sure to add whats left on the list above. Once you've added that feel free to PM me and I can delete this post for you.

Originally Posted by Pyraminx View Post
assholes or dickheads

Also, if you plan on becoming an official clan in the future its recommended to have a PG opening post, but up to you. Miracles like my clan do happen lol
Last edited by Submerge; Feb 12, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere