Toribash
Original Post
Shiai New Items...
Over two months for already existing items + the shiai ultime box don't add you any items ?

In around how much time we will get new items for shiai ?
Originally Posted by neko View Post
They're up, and were so when you made this post

he's complaining about there not actually being any new new items. Tori-team already exists.

Not sure why he's complaining though, Tori-team items are sweet. Waiting till pyro mask joins the rotation, gj guys
I'm just gamin' man
I mean yes they are cool but i'd like to see something new instead of existing items so am asking around when they are going to release new items for shiai
oh sorry my bad

can't give specifics but we're reworking a lot internally rn, but soon is all I can say
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
I mean yes they are cool but i'd like to see something new instead of existing items so am asking around when they are going to release new items for shiai

Learn how to 3D Model and make some.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Nope View Post
...i'd like to see something new instead of existing items...

Stating that you are not a fan of any said item that you've seen before does not help the situation. The Tori-Team items were event-exclusive back in 2015, so this is great for those who wanted to collect all of them or wanted a specific one. With that said, you have two choices:-

) Consider learning Blender, send an Item Forgers application to one of the admins from the list here after a few months, then if you get accepted you can make the items you were dreaming of. Or,

) If you feel like you have ideas for new items and/or sets, feel free to suggest them in the Suggestions & Ideas board, and we would be more than glad to look through them.
Last edited by Nokia; Feb 14, 2018 at 04:36 PM. Reason: gremer
Perhaps you guys could change the colour items available for ST on a regular basis, at least?
Originally Posted by PaulSlaver View Post
Shiai Tokens marked as deprecated are useless, arent them?

They can't be used for ST exchanger but you can still sell them in market. They don't cost much though.