Toribash
Original Post
Mixed MOD!!! ENTER HERE!
IT'S MY FIRST TIME!
hey i'm new and made my 1st mod!
how can i post my mod and place an image? And how can i take a screenshot?where it is placed? PLS Answer me! I have much free time (almost 18h per day) so i make mods to everywere if someone answer this question! PLS FAST
Retired Player
Re: Mixed MOD!!! ENTER HERE!
Use the search button.

1) You didn't read FAQs did you?
2) F8.
3) Your Toribash directory.
4) Well, I have enough time to answer this.
5) Really, use your brain. Unless, you don't have one. In which case, you might want to get a postmortem.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
...Suo, that was a little harsh [/sarcasm]. He's obviously incapable of normal communication.
Now, special one, first you lern2spel, then you come back when you've learned to do something like use the search button!
Oh, and while we're at it, if you can't figure out how to take a screenshot on your own, how do you expect to make a mod that isn't an absolute travesty?
sorry for my bad inglish. i'm from brazil and it's my 1st time here! i only made a mod ( my 1st mod) and don't know how to post.. only this... but, now i know how to post it

My mod! the name is Mix mod because its an mix! :o
black background, green leg, black groin :P , yellow swords that cut!, blue head, blue foot, red triceps, blue biceps, less gravity, white joints while holding and black joints while relaxing. its all!

Retired Player
I'm placed the screenshot... but... it don't appear why? idk but... let's try again

The screenshot here
|
|
V
Retired Player
But the screnshot are a .tga file ... why

Lets try to post it again
Retired Player