ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[POC]Kamae

Info

My pal Jellocosby did not like my pirate mod very much however he made a request for me to create a mod only including "Kamae" that he could play with. Ask and you will receive.

Kamae for lack of a better word is of essence a crash test dummy based off the Tori and Uke models. He doesn't move much and is just designed to stand his ground and hold his stance. I'm sure he'll be fun for modders to experiment with and players to... hit him I guess.

Technical

-Each piece that he is constructed from has a mass of 0.0025
-He is made up of 15 pieces numbered 1-16 (item 4 is not present)
-all parts may be gripped
-in order to retain balance he has an upward force on some parts (tinted green) and a downward force on others (tinted blue)
-He stands adjacent to the two players facing toward the centre as they are.

screenshot

edit: As a request people wanted kamae in front of the player. The kamaefront.tbm file should do the trick for you.
Attached Files
kamae.tbm (6.0 KB, 228 views)
kamaefront.tbm (6.0 KB, 118 views)
Last edited by Naater; Jun 9, 2014 at 05:20 AM.
This is really cool man I never thought its possible to make something like that. Ill have some fun with that mod for sure
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Yeah though you gotta keep in mind that Kamae is indestructible and because he's made from objects making contact with him can give the opposite player additional points. You could even break yourself off him if you aren't careful.

I would have liked to make him more bouncy so when you hit him there would be more feedback however in doing so it created lots of glitchieness because he would bounce off himself. So I had to keep the bounce to a minimum here.

Glad you liked it.
Heres a quick unfinished test, tomorrow will make better one Really awesome thing.
Attached Files
#aadame - wobble.rpl (795.9 KB, 101 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
This is incredibly fun to beat up around.
Awesome job!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
The sad story of Tori taking his anger out on His girlfriend for cheating on him with uke..But then at the end realising he loves her more than annything and will forget it just to be with her.

Lol, was boored so made this
Attached Files
The sad fighting story.rpl (580.9 KB, 106 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
The sad story of Tori taking his anger out on His girlfriend for cheating on him with uke..But then at the end realising he loves her more than annything and will forget it just to be with her.

give this man an Oscar. Great replay.
u need to download it and save it in the toribash data/mod folder, (the link is in this forum thread)
then in singleplayer, or a room where you are @operator type /lm kamae.tbm
Signature Permissions no