ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] balance and kicking practice
This was requested by FistofLife, but he didn't go in to much detail, so this it what I made.

Since people were confused on how to use my last mod I thought I might explain this one. The goal of this mod is for you to hit down all of the pillars infront of you in any way possible although I would suggest trying to only kick them. Also you will most likely notice that uke's pillars and tori's pillars are in a different orientation, this is because 1: I ran out of non-static objects and 2: because uke's challenge is for beginners, and toris challenge is harder, however I encourage you to try both.
Attached Files
cb_practice_PillarKicking.tbm (4.5 KB, 101 views)
Last edited by craftinbros; Jun 23, 2014 at 02:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Jaidantate View Post
Perfect. I've been meaning to practice my kicks. Thanks

Great, if you complete either challenge post the replay here
Good mod. I think it could be better if you manage the position of left tori (with 5 pillars) to make him in the middle of pillars. They are a bit far.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
The middle pillar cant be broken

It can be broken, you just have to hit it higher

also Mocucha, I'll do that now
I love the concept , though I am a bit disappointing with the unused objects being left out. There are 120+ objects that can be used so you could have added a tremendous amount of detail to the posts.
A good mod none the less
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
I love the concept , though I am a bit disappointing with the unused objects being left out. There are 120+ objects that can be used so you could have added a tremendous amount of detail to the posts.
A good mod none the less

could you give me some examples?
Awesome you made it, I think it'd be cool if you could do a version where Tori is standing in the middle and the pillars are around Tori in a circle and they are all of different heights. I also think the red squares are far to high up.
Thank you for making this, I will get a reply and submit it.
Last edited by FistofLife; Jul 12, 2014 at 06:35 PM.