Toribash

Here's your spoon, I has no map. :<

I will miss wushoes with you, and hope that you come back soon.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Synthetic, no one cares if you don't care. Go spam some other forum. He is feeling really bad right now. You don't have to care just don't post here. He simply put it as, "If you have nothing nice to say please don't post here", and here you go.

Good luck Hitman, get out of prison soon. I hate the police and knowing that my dad went to prison and got deported, but nevertheless what he did was wrong, so it's his fault. Good luck, hitman.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love it how people are hoping hes not going to jail when they dont know what he even did. He could have killed some one for all you know.
I appreciate everyone's kind words. Even 2worlds who hates me was somewhat supportive...which puts Synthetic_Soul on the shit-list of eternity. You might know who I was had you played the game for more than a year. Good luck in life with that attitude.
As for teh quoteth of teh Skazz "Nil Illegitimus Carborundum, dude..."
*googling*
NICE perfect timing to google that (AS ZIMPY POSTS). Thank you for that Skazz I really like that phrase.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
I recall a few game with you hitman...but goodluck to ya.
...Peace...
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Tbh I have no large amounts sympathy unless I know what happened. But I do hope you don't go to jail as it stands. Sounds like you don't deserve it.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Tbh I have no large amounts sympathy unless I know what happened. But I do hope you don't go to jail as it stands. Sounds like you don't deserve it.

Always does though, doesn't it?

But im not the one to judge on things like this. I hope you get your time if you did wrong. But if your true to your word, i hope you dont go into that shithole.