Ranking
Originally Posted by kanden666 View Post
yea u tought sylux666 and me was double clienting but i swear on my head it was my brother we use a rooter ...

there you are. (btw it is a router)
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
This could all be prevented if the toriservers were brought back to life. It's not like you need to pay to play anymore so it would be perfectly reasonable and be a good deterrent for people on the same ip who want to play together without them joining the same room.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
That's already in place. But it has to be manually checked. Also, a lot of families play on the same IP (impossible not to in the same house) so really it can't be communist enforced. We just have to give them a chance first.

yeah, and somtimes people find out about toribash while at their friends house, so they regester there.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
It is allowed that they have the same IP address as long as they don't farm. Or they are only in one server and giving a win to each other.. I saw 4 players having the same IP in the same server but they dont farm.. and they said "brothers Niggah for life". xD
those 2 have identical IPs i saw them in the triforce server
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by blindragdoll667 View Post
those 2 have identical IPs i saw them in the triforce server

probably just brothers or somthing that are twins, so they have identical names.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
NOO thats not their toxic!!

My uke is glitched looks like the old me!

its not his. they look normal lol. its cuz i joined mid-game
<insert (something) here>