Toribash
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
We have this program also in the Philippines, it's fun

I never experienced that one..
I made a thread of the exact same name three years later, despite me having no knowledge of this one, huh.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
how to say
"I'd hate that" in japan?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I hate that = そのもの わ きらいだ。Sonomono wa kiraida.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Isn't it common in jap to drop the determiner and subject and just say "kirai" or "kiraida"?

Like if someone says "I have work tomorrow at 5am" you wouldn't usually reply "sonomono wa kiraida" would you?

I don't speak jap, that's just the impression I get. It seems like subject and determiner dropping is super common.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
It's hard to explain but both of them is right. Depens on the situation and condition.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Isn't it common in jap to drop the determiner and subject and just say "kirai" or "kiraida"?

Like if someone says "I have work tomorrow at 5am" you wouldn't usually reply "sonomono wa kiraida" would you?

I don't speak jap, that's just the impression I get. It seems like subject and determiner dropping is super common.

Yes yes,that's actually how almost all of the time it should be.Since sometimes formality can be dropped in such things;Though I still prefer talking normally,but making shortcuts are kinda like making it easier.
-----
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's hard to explain but both of them is right. Depens on the situation and condition.

Or the matter of what you're pointing out.
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Jun 28, 2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump