Ranking
Original Post
Boxshu-space & Boxshu_v3
Why does Boxshu-space have heavier gravity than boxshu_v3, which is the typical boxshu version used elsewhere? I can't use any of my openers I've created intentionally for boxshu.

My apologies if this doesn't belong here, but I can't tell if this a technical bug report or not.

-PureWalrus
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
cus it's in space, gravity is different there
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
cus it's in space, gravity is different there

gravity would be less in space
maybe mod maker had a problem with boxshu gravity !
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Close, it was a minor friction issue. Friction was a titch higher on the outdated space mods. Most were replaced a couple weeks ago, but a couple rooms were missed. tourney2 and tourney3 have been replaced with the updated mods, without the friction issue.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Make new openers. Buurp

I asked about the change, not how to play the game.

buuurp
-----
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
Close, it was a minor friction issue. Friction was a titch higher on the outdated space mods. Most were replaced a couple weeks ago, but a couple rooms were missed. tourney2 and tourney3 have been replaced with the updated mods, without the friction issue.

so these mods are being re-updated?
Last edited by PureWalrus; Apr 16, 2018 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Everybody loves a walrus
The mods are now fine. All mods are up to date, so any perceived impacts on gameplay with the current mods will be imaginary.

Sorry for the previous inconvenience.

As I set up their release, if you have any questions about the themed public mods you can PM me with anything.
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
The mods are now fine. All mods are up to date, so any perceived impacts on gameplay with the current mods will be imaginary.

Sorry for the previous inconvenience.

As I set up their release, if you have any questions about the themed public mods you can PM me with anything.

Thank you very much, Pouffy.
Everybody loves a walrus
Should it have gravity at all if its space, change name to like moon or something