Toribash
Original Post
WoW
So I've been playing this silly game called "World of Warcraft" since about '04, '05.

Lets hear what characters you guys got.

I have

Boulderfist ALLIANCE

Colm-70 hunter (untouched since WotlK)
Alchan-70 shaman (untouched since WotlK)
Kleric-70 warrior (untouched since WotlK)
Untoldvalor-70 pally (untouched since WotlK)
Tok-70 warlock (untouched since WotlK)

Daggerspine HORDE

Braska-56 priest
Deafwish-58 deathknight
Gunforhire-76 hunter
Bangchu-38 pally
Lolsignature
No one likes WoW.
WoW is paying $20 a month to protect your virginity.

Infracted. If you're going to attack a game, be constructive, don't just flame it.
Last edited by Delaid; Jan 8, 2009 at 05:29 AM.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
ew I tried the trial for WoW and I didnt see the appeal I've played better free mmorpgs. It seems so boring imo cus other mmorpgs have allot more stuff. But I have only played the trial so I dont know all te stuff about it.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
No one likes WoW.
WoW is paying $20 a month to protect your virginity.

Infracted. If you're going to attack a game, be constructive, don't just flame it.

Way to Steal a comeback to WoW from the FL forums.
I play it, Fizzcrank, But m going to make a new char on Destromath.

Either A night elf Druid, or Blood elf mage :o
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Never actually played this, heard dramatic stories about how people died for it and divorce over it and shit, how does one find such a game addictive? Whats fun about this game?
collect snots from the nose
I liked the game a lot, but i didn't like paying for it :/, i still have an account and still didn't get a card for a month.

Players:
FlameOdeath 53lvl undead warlcok
ShaKings 34lvl orc shaman
OneWord 20lvl night elf warrior

I still have a card, but am not going to activet it untill the summer, am not THAT addictive to wow, i just play when i get bord.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I tried a trial of it, i didn't really get it, so i stopped playing

maybe i lack the WoW gene or something? :p

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Never actually played this, heard dramatic stories about how people died for it and divorce over it and shit, how does one find such a game addictive? Whats fun about this game?

What I find fun about this game is its extensive storyline, alot of the quests are fun to do (outside of the kill quests of course), endgame raids are challenging and fun and the pvp is the most balanced pvp in an mmo I've played.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Way to Steal a comeback to WoW from the FL forums.
I play it, Fizzcrank, But m going to make a new char on Destromath.

Either A night elf Druid, or Blood elf mage :o

I suggest the Night Elf druid out of those two, simply because a druid is way more fun to play!
Lolsignature
Orc Warrior 80

Almost full epic, just need a new trinket and ring. Equip from heroics and naxx 25.
♠NO♠
Same as Ishi. Played the trial for a few days and didnt really understand whats so awesome about it.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png