Toribash
Original Post
TC Sponsoring
Being an investor I really like the TC economy. What I would really like to do is be able to sponsor players in tournaments. Like I pay them 100 tc to play in a tournament, and if they win I get the prize money. The problem is there is no way to enforce payment, they could take my tc and run. So I really want some kind of tc contract system so you can pledge tc to each other. Plus you could even sponser smaller games, Like you give someone 50 tc to play 10 games, and you get all the tc they earn during those 10 games. It would add something fun for people who have a lot of tc, and give players fun new ways to play.

Oh and I also have some ideas for clan tc but i'll see how this thread goes first.

Edit----
I want to sponsor players in duels, its more practical. However, tournaments can still be sponsored
Last edited by Continua; Mar 2, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
but someone is losing money. if you pay me 2000 tc to win and i win a 5k tourney and i owe you 80% of my winnings so i owe you 4k when you payed me 2k. so i make 3k from a 5k tourney. or i owe you 30% of my winning so i owe you 1.5k tc back when you payed 2000. Idk how both people would make tc off of this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
so your ripping off people that play tourneys? why would someone agree to one of these contracts if they will lose money if they win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
could go the same way for a duel. The dueler will make less then they would have if they won without. It would only make sense to do this if you were going against someone where you didnt have a chance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flamesmash can you stop making posts like this, They way I see this being used would be I sponsor a whole bunch of dudes to go duel for me, If theyre better than me I have a better chance of winning the duels and they can play without risking as much of their money
-----
and I could pay a ton of guys to do regular games, these concerns you have would be on the sponsor and player to work out
-----
The whole point of this suggestion is to allow for specific contracts to be drafted to allow things like this, you don't have to use the contracts
Last edited by Continua; Mar 4, 2015 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you alsp dont need a system implemented into the game for this. You could just send them the tc and they pay back after.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes but it doesnt allow for the mass investing i'm looking for, I want to be able to pay like 20 or 50 guys to go out and play different amounts of games for me, It would be impossible to keep track of that
well actually it is possible. go to Veiw Public Profile, then Ingame Earnings and you can see how many games they played that day. You can see how many they played before and then just keep track of it. Might not be super efficient but usually you have to work to make a currency. This means people would just sit around and pay people to play for them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flamesmash, I think the idea is that the sponsored player would make less money however they are guaranteed to get some sort of payment, for example before they would have got either 0 or 5k but now they get 2 or 3k. This means they aren't being ripped off even though they won less in the end

However I still think this will be wayyy more effort to implement than it will add to the game