Toribash
I'd love to go to Pax. But both are too far for me. I live in a really shitty place for a person who plays games :<

On a league note:

YES ZIGGS IS ON ROTATION!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...1?tab=overview

Probably a reason why you shouldn't have one person have more than half of you team's kills

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
1 fed person < balanced team

How can you carry if everyone is useless?
-----

And then an idea popped into my head: why don't I duo jg with random people?

Lee Sin only got one buff which was the one he started with. I made sure to take everything he had.
Last edited by SparChar; Mar 4, 2015 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It was a normal. I had to get that shit out of my system before I go to ranked. I mean, that was literally my first time as jg trynd and it was a duo jg.
My Replays
I'm not trying to be hostile, he's just complaining about not being able to carry and then shows stuff like that so.....

I'm on my way, Kristis.

Picture

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
1 fed person < balanced team

How can you carry if everyone is useless?
-----

And then an idea popped into my head: why don't I duo jg with random people?

Lee Sin only got one buff which was the one he started with. I made sure to take everything he had.

Tryndamere is a fucking demigod
No matter what he does, a kill fed to him will destroy your team
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Well, I don't really try to carry when I try new things. That's absurd. I have more carry potential as Urgot than any "OP" champion I haven't played like Riven.

But yeah, messing around and counter jungling is how I learn new jg champs. It forces you to learn the amount of damage you deal and wether you can survive doing risky plays. It also makes you ward a lot. I think I always had 2 wards placed in the map at all times. Vision on their jungler lets you know how a certain champion is played and can help you know when to do things.
My Replays
riven's a bad champ tho
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I was talking about hyde.

Hostility? Lol.

That 44 cs trist tho
Hoss.