ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid]Pig Free run
hey
just a quickmade vid.

hope you enjoyed it^^
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
It's way too bright in my opinion.
The only time I could see the content clearly was when the transitions were fading away.
The effects and replays were okay.
7/10
BAD LUCK
Nice. Great replay. Great song. Phenomenal camerawork. 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
ty,
is it really that bright? I've got no trouble watching it but would be nice if some other guys could tell me if it's to bright^^
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Damn, it's very nice parkour. U have nice skill! 9.5/10 for replay 7/10 for video.
Ponies lover
very well done, I had no problem with the lighting. Music fit very well, I also liked the intro logo. 9/10
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
It's way too bright in my opinion.
The only time I could see the content clearly was when the transitions were fading away.
The effects and replays were okay.
7/10

Way to bright? It doesnt look to bright to me. Amazing vid, nice replay, camera movement, and the intro was also very good.

I say 8.5/10
Eh, i don't really like it. Too much stuff going on, it's way too bright, and it's raped with the effects.
Less effects and less light would have made it enjoyable to watch.
Camwork was great tho.
It's All About Expansion
God damn that replay was hot.

The freecamming was very nice, nothing too tricky but made it very easy to see the replay. The song was cool, and I liked the intro.