Toribash
Re: Girls in Toribash
IRC / internet / etc: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

Ahh, gotta love those classic 1-liners.
I has a flavour
You said it wrong, its supposed to rhyme. The Internet: where guys are guys, girls are guys, and little girls are the FBI.
Originally Posted by slainveteran
IRC / internet / etc: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

Damn thats funny

i think a lot of girls, either dont know of Toribash (im suprised how many people in gerenal do), or just are not interseted in tearing people to shreds. Possibly more User Customisation, and the ability to disable blood would change things.... Then again, mabey not. :
<( O )>
<- There's one, or would you think a sane male would name himselfes 'foxie' and act like me? =P

Then again, i'm not sane anyway
What what? In the butt.
People used to think I was a girl... Apparently it's because of my nick starting and ending with a vowel.
Originally Posted by Cevius
Possibly more User Customisation, and the ability to disable blood would change things.... Then again, mabey not. :

I don't mind the blood in Toribash I'm still mostly in Single player, but I also enjoy watching good replays.
Originally Posted by Ephphatha
Why do girls think that they have to make sure everyone on the internet knows their gender? It's pathetic.

Originally Posted by Ephphatha
People used to think I was a girl... Apparently it's because of my nick starting and ending with a vowel.

Hehe, quite interesting that you think it's important to point out that you're not a girl then :P
Its funny how I always assume everyone is a male on the internet.

Welcome. Its nice to have some boobs variety around here.
Hmm.
Girls seem to like fantasy games, and MMORPGs. Apparently there are more women playing online role playing games than guys.
I heard this at a uni lecture and was like WTF. It was a lecture on Game Dev and Game AI and there was about 50 guys and 2 chicks.

Although, I can be wrong. It's not like im a "expert" on this subject. Now, wheres the pink heads? I haven't seen any yet?

Oh, and welcome. I too, look forward to a "girl clan" in Toribash
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.