ES Recruitment Drive
rhae get your ass here
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
He is gone Bruv I have started a clan ..atm we are all old ascend peeps in it
Hold on, what the fuck has happened to Ascend! I thought when Rhae returned he would stay and protect the clan he made!
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Looks like there's still hope. Prowler, BE ACTIVE :C
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I loved this clan, it's the only clan I've ever been in, and through it I made some awesome friends. But when the very leaders leave it to die and lose all loyalty to the clan I give up. I tried for more then one year to keep this clan alive. With the help of people who aren't even remembered by others!! Astral, Vitta, Gamer... Am I the only one who remembers them?? They saved this clan more than one from the brink of death when no body believed in this clan. They got nothing... So I'm sorry but I'm going to reinvest my love in another clan that won't give up until they become no. 1!
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
I know Im a lil' inactive but I do peek around this thread. Nice to see my small, but contributions being said. For Ascend I cant blame anyone for the death. If their inactive theres not much we can do, but this was a good clan and I'll be sad to see it go. If any of the old members remember clan league 2014, man was that fun. With that being said I pay my respects to Ascend and those in it.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "