Toribash
Original Post
Dell XPS 15?
Hey, was just wondering, thinking of getting a dell xps 15.
With 8gb ram, 6th gen i7 processor, and a 256 SSD, and an NVIDA GeForce 960M With 2GB DDR5
I don't necessarily need a gaming beast. But a laptop which i could game on, would be nice
Advice?
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
How much and does it need to be a laptop?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
lets say 2000 US tops And it does have to be a laptop
That's amazingly overpriced and why?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hey dude, actually there's a far more better laptop for half the price.

search for MSI GE62 Apache Gaming Laptop. Price's only 1,149. You'll save $850 with almost same (or better) specs.
Last edited by Samuel; May 7, 2016 at 04:52 AM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro - GE72-6QF81FD
This is by far the best Laptop you can get in the 1200-1300$ range. Featuring the best mobile i7 out there, 8GB of RAM and a GTX 970M, which is equal to a desktop GTX 960.

Never buy anything from Dell. They are just scamming you.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Zen: UH, thats just my max budget. and for portability reasons.

Sam and Monguis: Uh, well, where I live its hard to get laptops by MSI, Razor, Origin etc...
Just your standard brands Dell, HP, Asus etc. :<
Can you import it from the US for some extra cash or are taxes way too high from your country? (I have a friend who was born in south africa and they have a luxury fee for fucking school books)
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Well not too sure, don't think I can :/
I may have an aunt visiting from the states, and she could maybe bring it along.

aren't MSI laptops mainly for gaming though?
aren't MSI laptops mainly for gaming though?

thats the same as asking "aren't Audis only for driving 200Km/h and more?.
This should answer your question.