Toribash
Original Post
Need Toricredits?
Hi,

We've just added a new page in the Torishop, where you can get free Toricredits if you play your cards right.

Head over to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_survey.php and follow the information from that page onwards.

Lots of Toricredits to be made!

If there's any problems, just reply to this thread and someone will help you out.

edit by Jarmund:
SURVEYS ARE NOT ACTIVE AT THE MOMENT, AND THEREFORE DO NOT WORK.
Last edited by Jarmund; Dec 20, 2010 at 02:50 AM.
ya same here, like i did one of the mobile ones and now i get theses retarted text messages telling me to buy something
[Colon 3]
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
first post. thanks for doin this veb! +rep!

Suck up... ._. Also thanks veb i stayed at like 40 Tc so i couldn't do betting D: but now i can get more so I can
Back from the dead.
I did the "free" offer for Identity Guard, but it, in fact, is not free. There's a month free trial, but you can't delete your account, so you will have to pay after the month. Also, I didn't even get my TC. So now I just have money robbed from with nothing in return. The only way I can delete my account is to actually call them and talk to them, but that's a no go since I can't go calling people since my parents will find out and I will get in trouble.
would you rather have them find out by looking at their bill?
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
would you rather have them find out by looking at their bill?

Well, technically speaking, it's my bill, since it's my credit card. But, no. Which is why this is a problem.
WOW
I did the Looking for affordable auto insurance? survey for 4,380 TC and got None of it... I also did the Get Matched with affordable auto providers! for 8,400 TC and again no TC provided. please help me! i am being spammed on my email and for nothing....
Me too i did surveys for around 4,500 tc and all i got was a virus and like 30 spams in my mail xP.Somebody should do something about that!

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]