Ranking
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I also forgot to mention that today is my birthday so I will not be available for most of it as I am going to go see family. Hope you guys have a good day.

happy late birthday, i hope you didn't get too hungover and died somewhere on the roof of some hotel...

also i hope you don't mind me invading guys sup ?
whats up Thronior!. and happy late birthday to you slaybelle have the rest of a good week
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. It was pretty good.

Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
happy late birthday, i hope you didn't get too hungover and died somewhere on the roof of some hotel...

also i hope you don't mind me invading guys sup ?

I'm alive...barely

Always a pleasure having visitors.

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
whats up Thronior!. and happy late birthday to you slaybelle have the rest of a good week

Appreciated, will do.

Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Happy Birthday did cat say he will come back?

I don't want to speak for him but for the foreseeable future I don't believe he has plans to.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. It was pretty good.

I'm alive...barely

Always a pleasure having visitors.

so any funny stories from your birthday ?
Yeah lets just hope Origin comes back up life again. I have faith
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Yeah lets just hope Origin comes back up life again. I have faith

Yeah, was a pretty iconic clan, would hate to see it go.

(if you didn't know i'm demon428)
Hey everyone, this one is going to be a long one so forgive me.

I know a lot of people don't remember me because I was off and on. I used to play the game and participate in the clan super hard for 3 month stints then wear myself out and take long hiatuses from the game. I'm sorry that I've been so wishy washy.

That being said, I am back and I hope I know my limits better. But I was kind of just thrown into this leader position all of a sudden, so I need help. I know I might not be the best for the job but I'm willing to give it my all to try and resurrect this clan. Will you follow me?

I need to fill some positions as I can't do this alone. I'll make another post detailing all of that though.

-----
For the most part I'm going to be keeping the old structure of the clan but for right now I'm simplifying it for ease of use early on.

That means our current structure looks like this; Leader, Council, War Team, Recruiters, Members, Trials, Inactive.

For anyone looking to apply for the council, war team, or recruiter positions just pm me on here telling me what position you would like to apply for and why you are a good fit. I won't be too harsh on formality but please don't just string words together. I do expect an actual reason why I should put you there.

A little explanation of each rank:

The recruiter needs to be active in game and be able to make and manage private lobbies including naming them, giving descriptions, and putting a password if need be. They will also test candidates and gauge their demeanor so they have to be a good judge of character. They will be given invite privileges.

The war team will be made of people with high in game skill in our clan. I will probably be highly selective and test the candidates myself in a couple different mods. They also need to be active in game and be able to make a private war lobby and know basic lobby commands like kick, bans, fspec, etc. They will be given war privileges.

The council members are kind of going to be my support as I try to get the clan up and running again. So I'll be talking about all the inner workings and everything with them. Rules, scheduling events, etc. Not quite sure what this will entail yet but when I find out what I'm doing I'll be going to them for all the more delicate decision making matters. They will be given invite privileges, and ability to move ranks.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Nov 9, 2017 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello everyone i'm Gaara and i actually am the old co leader of Origin after it's attempted revival this year i've comeback to help slaybelle revive this once beautiful clan.
Wherever There's Rock Wherever There's Earth
I Can Make Sand
Some good news today guys,

I'm happy to say that we have a new (old) member and wish Gaara a warm welcome back.