Ranking
I admit that i haven't done it at all of my posts since i post like 50 times a day. I agree with kooky that there might be some that doesnt do it, but if that's how it is then they're just faggots. If it's because you guys dont have the muscles for it, then do some other things instead. Like sit-ups etc. Also, I dont think that 60% of them is lying about it.
Anyways, there isnt really a big point with this thread. Most people who does it wont admit it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
I admit that i haven't done it at all of my posts since i post like 50 times a day. I agree with kooky that there might be some that doesnt do it, but if that's how it is then they're just faggots. If it's because you guys dont have the muscles for it, then do some other things instead. Like sit-ups etc. Also, I dont think that 60% of them is lying about it.
Anyways, there isnt really a big point with this thread. Most people who does it wont admit it.

*Face palm* to many lazy people now adays.....

Sometimes I forget. Meh.

I already did pushups before I took the challenge, so I just count these post pushups towards my daily routine. Though I have to admit, I do a lot more with the per-post than I did previously.
I'm mostly on IRC, so it's no problem for me to do the pushups. It's only like 20 - 70 pushups per day.

Which really isn't that bad.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I think what kooky means is that some people just say it for free e-peen. It's not like it actually works or does anything other than annoy people, but let's not forget how delusional some people are. Respect for those who actually do what they say, but in all brutal honesty, people don't care regardless. :U

i just said people four times in two lines fff
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by ugonadie6 View Post
*Face palm* to many lazy people now adays.....

You have nothing to say here. You aren't even a part of the event because you are too lazy to even make 1.
And I'd like to see you trying to make 500 Push-ups aday.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..