Ranking
Its not any virues or spywares in the game...im kinda sure bout that. If you read a little on their website u dont get that....impression....that theres a virus in it....but if you dont wanna try it...i understand...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
you get a message from a guy with a misson...in the 1st message he says that youīre supposed to download a file, Portscanner, from a computor. He gives you the computors ip, port, login, password and what folder the files are in...(hackingtoolz or something).

First you ping the ip. Then you press telnet and enter the ip and port. After that you can login to his computor. Then you gotta hurry before the guy traced you. write:

-dir (u get a list of all folders on that computor)
-cd hackingtolz. (opens that folder)
then you could write "dir" again to c if the files are in that folder. If they are press the "get file" button and write the name of the file there.

then to get out....write:

- cd .. (to get out of the folder)
- cd telnetlogs (or logs, telnet, telnet_logs and so on....different for each computor)
- del 192.168.010.001 (same for all users)

then press the hangup button.

Then it should say JOB COMPLETED! And you get a new mail in the inbox.

thats a small tutorial for the 1st misson :P (I was boored).

and now u kinda c what you can do in it. (later in the game you can delete files....and hack passwords and upload viruses...

Good luck!
The MissionPack editor thing is broken.

I'm getting 'Runtime error 379' or something.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
for me it works...O.o
here we go, i downloaded the game WITHOUT ANY VIRUS BLOCKERS!

P.S sorry for the double post!
Last edited by Zoneterror; Mar 25, 2008 at 08:35 PM.