ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I have no idea how you've acquired so much qi. You'd have to play like, five games every single day since the time you signed up. Do you not get bored of toribash? Ahah.

There were days and maybe even weeks with no games, but there were days with 50+ games of toribash.
Well I guess i got so much qi just by playing. I'm at 9300 qi right now and I'm so excited for that 10th dan milestone. I will be able to wear that Pure / Demon / Static colors I always wanted to wear.

Also I have received this yesterday:
"You just got the Legend achievement awarded

You have munted 5,000 people, bro."
which means I have 5000 wins. With 5000 wins and 9300 qi, I am proud to say I have a +50% winrate.
> Piratez
I used to play a lot back then, I could get 1000 qi in a week.
I have 60% winrate, only because I play on mod that I'm confident at.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
There were days and maybe even weeks with no games, but there were days with 50+ games of toribash.
Well I guess i got so much qi just by playing. I'm at 9300 qi right now and I'm so excited for that 10th dan milestone. I will be able to wear that Pure / Demon / Static colors I always wanted to wear.

Also I have received this yesterday:
"You just got the Legend achievement awarded

You have munted 5,000 people, bro."
which means I have 5000 wins. With 5000 wins and 9300 qi, I am proud to say I have a +50% winrate.

I still think it's a crazy amount of qi, but ah, it'll be good for you to be able to wear those colors. Do you have any of those items?

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I used to play a lot back then, I could get 1000 qi in a week.
I have 60% winrate, only because I play on mod that I'm confident at.

1000qi in a week? Seriously? That's crazy.

Edit: We need to inject some life into this clan somehow. Also, the toribash community seems so deprived of forum people these days.
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 9, 2015 at 05:52 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
There is like 300 people in-game and 50 people on forums. This game is having issues. I'm waiting on the new version of tb.
> Piratez
There is like 300 people in-game and 50 people on forums. This game is having issues. I'm waiting on the new version of tb.

That few? Man, 2009-2012 were the best years ever, then everything slowly died away.
That is true. I want some better features in Toribash. And maybe more affordable stuff for tori customization.
> Piratez
True, 2010 was the best year for me, had fun both in-game and forum. There was so much activity I literally spend half my day talking with everyone here.
That is true. I want some better features in Toribash. And maybe more affordable stuff for tori customization.

What sorts of features? Yeah. Although I understand it, I'm not very fond of how they've opened a lot of items, qi, and so forth up to be bought with money rather than earned. Call me traditional, but it feels like it cheapens the game.

True, 2010 was the best year for me, had fun both in-game and forum. There was so much activity I literally spend half my day talking with everyone here.

Same for me really. That was such a lovely time. Half of the clans have been killed off now too. All of the old communities have basically crumbled.

Well I just got here, was having dinner with family. You still in-game? :3

I'm here, Sicks. I'm rubbish at the game now, but I'd be happy to go in-game with you.

By the way, I've been searching out for people that might be candidates for Piratez. It's slim pickings with the community these days, but I've found someone who seems friendly and active, so hopefully they'll apply soon.