Toribash
Not one of your best sets tho. But it is still good work, the torso and the legs are kinda same picture and are too simple.
I agree spend some months in new sets and make them more likeable
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Not one of your best sets tho. But it is still good work, the torso and the legs are kinda same picture and are too simple.

Do not tell me about same textures, haha...I am a victim of circumstances

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
I agree spend some months in new sets and make them more likeable

Haha, this makes my butt burn bright...
Most weird it how people perceive my works.
It took me about three days to make my most successful set "Setton" and some time to finish head texture(I think about four days just because I did not have such experience as now)
AND PPL LIKED IT
So back in the present time. I spent about two weeks on this set and its just a fail...Maybe I should stop making sets with tablet? I think many people agree with me that my GIMP set's much better than set's that I making with tablet :c
Last edited by Noir; Dec 7, 2014 at 08:20 AM.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Well Setton and DarkPure were awesome. If you made them with Gimp, continue with Gimp. U do more good with gimp than tablet, if u made this new one set with tablet.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Dec 7, 2014 at 12:31 PM.
I agree with Azzeffir23
also Setton is the bomb and darkpure is just epic your style is minimalistic and tribal just dont give up on that i hope you will make a set that i can market from
-----
I agree with Azzeffir23
also Setton is the bomb and darkpure is just epic your style is minimalistic and tribal just dont give up on that i hope you will make a set that i can market from
Last edited by SKITZOFRENIK; Dec 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

I think that the set ia great, yet bad since you made it for your own purpose as for the color palette. So how about redolor it to classic colors like black and white. Since the set is still good, just the colors don't fit. Do you make requests ? If yes pm me with prices
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Special request for Detailed
Helloooo guys. Long time no see heh?
I want to say a little bit about my asset because I started to play warframe and this is damn cool. It dragged me well
Also, holidays I'm going to make another set and it will be much better that setton( it should )
So yeah, head texture is done.

Pics will be soon
anyway you can /dl and /lp me to see it in-game
Last edited by Noir; Dec 27, 2014 at 06:35 PM.