Toribash
Black Belt minimum (there are exceptions) but preferably 2nd Dan
Feel free to leave your application below, it will be reviewed
Ask one of the leaders, or be referred to by a member
Push yourself and strive to improve
Goodluck! -

Hello, I am applying for The Tide clan as it is an active clan in the toribash community and that's what I am looking for. My name is Shayne but Ign is Blacklisted i am currently not a black belt but the owner of a 14.9k qi account also known as shaynecan, this is my new main account because i like the name and i feel like gaining a new start withing my reputation in the toribash community, i am a fairly decent akidobigdojo player as it is my main mod with a win ratio of 77% on this account, i also play mods such as, Lenshu, QuickAikido, Spar, Parkour. that's about it thank you for reviewing my application <3 if you do want proof that i own the account shaynecan please take your time too ask me to log on and confirm it.
NOOOOOOOOOO PINGGGGGGGGGG NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW
-----
Alright i have amazing news
-----
I will no longer ping*h eadbang**bounc e*
Last edited by SilentEMPR; Jan 19, 2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ty gambi & welcome to tide blacklisted
-----
Silent... wtf xD
Last edited by Hikou; Jan 20, 2018 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The sacrafices that legit had to be made for this bullshit fuck the duck and parrot.
-----
Last edited by Soon; Jan 21, 2018 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
kala

lil get together
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
;-;
-----
FIRE FIST ACE
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
get it cuz this clan is dead.........
well this chat is .-. idk about the clan
I'm also dead inside....
why tf am i commenting about this
-----
i have 4 shiai tokens now wut should i get .-.
Last edited by hiface2052; Jan 23, 2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump