ES Recruitment Drive
Look at those eyes, damn it's so good. The composition looks pretty much perfect, I guess. But the color of the skin is like pinkened on the lower-part? Nevermind, it's not really visible in the game. Oh well, nice work there, stalker.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
aww sorry weoo, this head isn't at sale. It was requests by my friend's girlfriend.
Thanks raiken. Yeah that pink is for nothing, idk why painted it this color.

in game screenshot if you are wondering how it looks like:

Also, my entry for anime us:

no tits version

pretty nsfw

she's above 18

programs used: Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop CC
Last edited by cappuccino; Aug 2, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
Why no tits version, im probably missing out on something again

But that hattori head... Completly nailed that would have liked her green version more as i always had her green as my main
Oh well it turned out better than I thought, those details on coloring tho. I really liked it specially on around the stomatch part, damn you're good at this. The composition on the face still a little bit weird but the body is already good. Keep it up man, and show us more loli of your drawings.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, I can't seem to sit down and get my self into drawing something anymore, from just not getting any ideas/insparation to simply not being able to draw a solid line or draw something I used to be able to.

Any ideas on how I can get back into drawing?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Practice is always the key ;)

but
Guess what guys! Great News
We will be co-hosting an Art related Event with the ES Team! Right now theres not much decided but if you have any great ideas be sure to post it here.

We even can judge!
So, who's up for the task?

But we need Headles back! Where did he go
will u guys be able to take part in it?

since u will be knowing wat the event will be u might get a head start :O
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Practice is always the key ;)

but
Guess what guys! Great News
We will be co-hosting an Art related Event with the ES Team! Right now theres not much decided but if you have any great ideas be sure to post it here.

We even can judge!
So, who's up for the task?

But we need Headles back! Where did he go

Remember the "Masters of Realism" event? Maybe something like that without the mentors. How about something like a "request" type thing? Choose a theme and 2 toribash colors (orc,chronos,sphinx,etc.)
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Ouh, i have a good one.

Theres a sign up period where everyone can enter with a little entry fee. After the time is up players will be assigned into a team (we will see about the teamsize after everyone signed in) after each team has been chosen and put into a bracket (like CL) every single team gets a task to draw a headtexture, this task could be: Cartoon, 4eyed, brain.and with those keywords they have to draw the headtexture. The 2 teams that have to ,,fight" against each other will be judged my different criterias. Until theres a final winning team.

Im really in love with this Concept,, Art League"
Should we pick it?
Yes.....hell, yes

Also nice idea flux but then you wud have to be careful bout who u put in a team cuz its gotta be balanced
Example
If i,flux,zola,a bad artist.....four guys sign up

Then u shud not put me and the bad artist together cuz we wont be able to take up with flux and zola
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]