Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Elite Video Competition: FNugget's Final Video Scripts
I'm not making any more videos, but I still have never before released scripts for video making which haven't been used to make any complete videos yet. Here's a chance for some of you all to get a hand on one of them and one winner to get both.

Round 1 - Submit samples, 2 weeks: 22 April - 6 May
Submit one of your previous works that you think best represent your video editing skills, especially camera work and integrating various aspects together. Excessive filter/effect spam is advised against. Anyone that would get at least 7/10 rating by me will be accepted to Round 2.

Since Round 2 is rather short, some time during Round 1 might be well spent in gathering replays.

Round 2 - New video, 1 month: TBA
Accepted video makers will receive my camera script to use in making a new video for Round 2. I should have a full tutorial and description written by then and will also be available to debug any bugs that I never encountered. The script MUST be used, and specifically, the save path feature. That means layering replays using 1 same path. At least 45 seconds of captured Toribash footage. No other rules, but a recommended list of music will provided.

Winner gets my second script, an environment object scripting script for editing all aspects of virtual objects including movement paths.
This is a simple demonstration of just a bit of what you can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RA4NkuUCY8

Winner may choose to keep script to themselves or distribute it at any point in time.
Last edited by FNugget; Apr 30, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
Ok then, by now, because My pc is a bad stuff and I can't record >NOTHING< to make a new video
I will post my last video.

Enjoy if you like.
Alright, why not. I figure since only one other video has been posted, why not.

Last edited by Locus; May 6, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
Cancelling this event. No round 2. Will send cam script out later today to latinblade, chaossook, pusga.

Toribash has lost.
It's really sad that there was no competition at all.
If you regret sending such awesome script to such a bad videomaker like me, I made a video yesterday so maybe you won't regret as much.
oh yeah
Anyways thanks for the oportunity Nugget, we appreciate it, also it would be a good event if more video makers know about it and participate and we had more videomakers on toribash.