Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2011 (over)

Clans have fought long and hard this year to label themselves the best clan in toribash. Every year clans rise and fall trying to become the best and most well known clan. Here's your chance for your clan to put the label of the best on you! With great prizes and fame. The Clan Event Team present to you the Clan league!
Apps have already been received and sorted and no more will be accepted.

Rules
To set up a match, your clan leader or representative must pm the opposing clan leader and come up with a time for a fight that works best for both clans.
After this, you will send a pm to me(Gum) and I will arrange for a CET member to be there to host the match.
You must give the clan a 2 day notice after challenging. And give the time you wish to fight. (With gmt)
You must have 5 members of your team at each battle. All 5 will play at least one match.
The battles will be first to 5 wins.

Battles
All battles must have a CET hoster watching.
All battles may only begin when all players are present along with the host.
Each round will have an assigned mod. This mod will be announced to the clans when they are notified of their opponent for that round.

Hosters
Fish
Uric
Solax
Gum
Master5000
Tarlan
Wildslash
Chuckninja
Smogard49
Toast
shamshank
Milk
Stellargod
Boonana
DropKick
Notnoob

Bracket

Bracket

After making the room

If the opposing clan does not show in 30 minutes, they are disqualified from that round.
Find the Hoster to help you setup the battles.
Last edited by Uric; Oct 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: over
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm kind of proud that I was the main advocate for using what may have turned out to be the most hated mod in the history of the Clan League.

gg
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
good job lads

i was 85% sure that we could probably win this whole time
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW