ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tips for punchen
I never got it cleared up, is it better to throw a direct punch, or to contract your wrist and extend when close to Uke?

No, not posting replay here, because I want to take full credit.
i prefer direct punches. you kinda "throw" your hand on ukes body. contract+extend only works on decaps for me

offtopic:
watch your post counter for 1337
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Yeah, I noticed a few days back lol.

Where should I put my 1337th post, now...

Regarding the punching: Well, but I find it tedious to DM with direct hits sometimes.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Mar 20, 2009 at 07:28 PM.
It depends on where you're hitting uke. Certain parts are best hit with a direct punch while others need a bit of extra oomph to dismember. Lumbar and abs usually need the flick of the wrist, sometimes hips and glutes. Neck is also a sometimes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Mmmm what about the pecs from the shoulders? Those always bother me in no-grab situations.
I do hooks to get the pecs from shoulders. Pecs are probably the easiest joint to dismember.

There should be more threads like this, discussing replay making techniques and whatnot.
Pecs you can hit head on to dismember quite easily. In fact, most contact whatso ever tends to dismember pecs if you have decent speed behind it.

Shoulders are best taken out with a hook punch. If you need to make a shoulder dismember without hooking though, aim for the pec instead.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games