Ranking
Original Post
Org vid.
If theres a download link to org vid could someone please supply. my computer is kind of fucked up and i cant watch videos on toritube, i just see a white page. where vid is supposed to be. thanks that would be great.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
If theres a download link to org vid could someone please supply. my computer is kind of (bleep)ed up and i cant watch videos on toritube, i just see a white page. where vid is supposed to be. thanks that would be great.

Key word.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh right, there's no download link yet I don't think. You'll have to ask Splinter to upload it onto box.net or something. Although you could use a youtube video downloader to get it if you want.
I joined after the vid was made so i wasnt in it xD
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
ye, i joined like the day before it was made T_T

Vids without Moop = BORING
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I saw that vid of yours so i could probably agree XD
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Damit its not working.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:l
sometimes the servers are dumb.
just paste in the exact youtube link.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl