Ranking
read doki doki literature club in one sitting - 10/10. try it, avoid spoilers.
http://ddlc.moe/
retired
I grabbed Elder Scrolls Online from a large sale and played it a lot today. It's pretty fun, decently interesting character system, nice neat world, lots of quests and decently fun dungeons. Also interesting PVP system which is kinda like constant war on Oblivion's map area, with 3 factions fighting for cities. Chat's all like "anyone seen enemy on the way to X?", "reds on the way to Y, let's defend and counterattack Z" and so on.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Update: yeah, I'm definitely enjoying the fuck out of myself. It's kinda like Skyrim with poorer mechanics (no pickupable random items, no ragdolls) but more robust skill/combat system instead.

There's a fuckton of quests and they mostly never go beyond the "search x, talk to y, kill z" but they are still relatively fun, some of their stories are quite immersive, and importantly: they're not repeatable, which means you can actually complete them all and there's even an achievement system to track it. So you can actually complete the PvE part of the game and then there's still PvP.

If I bought it before any patches came through or without the sale (I paid about 5 eur for it), I'd be more critical, but as it is now, it's cost-effective amusement. If I manage to clear all vanilla content without being bored, I will likely buy DLCs/subscriptions to complete them all and then just drop the game or perhaps stay for the odd pvp session.

(graphics can be much nicer, but I'm playing on laptop and prefer good framerate over eye candy)

[re] | #Polska
well, it's hardly ,,playing" but whatever. I have started the Dies Irea VN after watching the 00 episode of the anime and learning that I shouldn't waste my time with it and read the VN instead to understand it. It's around 100h long, I'm 1h in - it's edgy as fuck but the art is nice, the voice acting is good and the music is decent. It's a perfect distraction from writing my thesis. kek
retired
Ok, after a few more days: TES Online is fucking loads of fun and best 5 eur I remember spending recently if we assume purchasing vodka doesn't count. Lotsa quests, cool gameplay, very comfy feeling. My main gripe is that enemies mostly seem the same, even their health seems to go off the same formula. I'd rather have more varying foes to fight. But still, it's fun.

And the PVP. PVP is super fun. You have oblivion's area + 3 factions, constant wars, constant sieges, in the meantime you can always do a bunch of quests or risk doing a dungeon in which the enemy faction can gank you. I didn't appreciate is as much before, but today I got into an organized pvp group, we did some awesome siege battles. It's fun. If you have free time and feel like playing something like that, there still should be sale on cdkeys.com. It's definitely not a traditional kind of mmorpg, which works in it's favor.

PVP siege screenshots:

benis

[re] | #Polska
played tekken7 for 5 hours straight with shin. fun, but my hands hurt :<>
retired
doki doki is a no no

NO NO this game is broken...

Yume nikki <3

also yeah tekken xD
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
So I herd Dragon Ball FighterZ is a fun game
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Debatable. I know a bunch of guys who really like the game, but I can't really get into it.
I love ArcSys, the company that made DBFZ as well as Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, but there's a few things I can't really get over. Most importantly, I don't really like team fighting games. I think like 2v2 is alright, but 3v3 isn't for me. The game compared to the fighting game I usually play, Guilty Gear, has very few options, both offensive and defensive imo. To me it feels like a lack of freedom, not having those options.
There's also some minor, not really gameplay related things like the forced lobby system annoys me personally. I'd still prefer a menu where I can just go into Training mode right away, instead of having to load in some lobby first and walk there. For online play the lobby thing is alright, even though I also prefer GG's approach to that as well.

Not my type of game. I'm actually waiting for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle right now, in terms of new fighting games. Until then I'll stick with Guilty Gear.
I play Blazblue for the story. Unironically. VN elements crack me up, especially the sides stories.
retired