Toribash
Original Post
Are you guys going to talk about what happened in aleppo or its not your problem?
Title.
If you want to start a discussion about this, I'd gladly move it to the discussion board because I guess this would fit there better.

But just answering the question, sorry, I haven't watched the news lately resulting in me not being aware of the current situation in Aleppo. So I wasn't planning on talking about it no.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think it's anyone's problem except for the people that live there/are affected by it, I guess it's not a big problem because the "media" isn't making a big deal out of it, like France for example.
I guess there's your answer.
|Evil|
I don't exist
France was in the gossip spot that made everyone change their facebook profiles to the french flag. And it made the media talk about the incident and about isis. there was also a thread made about france in the discussion forums (in our forum). I guess the media cares about the countries they like.
Last edited by Moataz; May 3, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
i don't think putting flags as your profile picture on social media/talking about it on a videogame forum is gonna undo any damage or help anyone or fix anything
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
What I mean here is caring, people cared about what happened in paris. But, did they care about aleppo? I dont think so. i mean the people in middle east cared about what happened there, but did the media care?
shit happens there more frequently so obviously it will get less media coverage than when it happens in a european capital like paris

the world is unfair my dude
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
If you want to start a discussion about this, I'd gladly move it to the discussion board because I guess this would fit there better.

Pls don't move this there.

If he wants to make a proper discussion thread, he can start over there. This thread doesn't meet the standards.
It's a simple thing that shouldn't even be argued over, me and cats pretty much gave the reason why this isn't getting as much media coverage as other places.

But yea sadly the world isn't fair and a lot of things will be ignored.
|Evil|
I don't exist