Ranking
Original Post
(HoD) Hermits of Doom

thread and clan are still in development
invaders are !not yet! welcome

Leaders

Last edited by shadow5599; Feb 24, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello dear hermits

Our clan is now 1 day old and I'm really happy to have a second leader on board. Community please welcome elderorb! He's a good friend of mine and now proud leader of hermits of doom. I hope we will find some new members and friends soon. But first I have to finish our emblem and stuff like that so wish me luck and have a great day guys!
Last edited by shadow5599; Feb 20, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
Hallo there

I have just finished our logo and stuff. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.
I hope to see some other people around here some day.
I will add information about the clan soon. I have to dicuss this with elderorb.
Have a great day community!
Hello World!
-

Alright, I guess I should introdouce myself too then...

As you'll soon find out, I'm going to be the more handsome and amazing half of shadow :P

JK
I consider shadow a good friend of mine and I am happy to lead this clan with him.
Furthermore, I'd like you guys to know that this is an alt! However I don't use my other account anymore. The main reason I'm telling you this, is that I don't want you to take me as the blackbelt I appear to be

English may not be my main language, but I hope everyone can understand me alright.

hmm... ..what else is there to say..

oh, exactly!

I LOVE video games! I play lots of them and I play them often. Also, I'm quite a big marvel AND dc nerd. Why? Because Batman!

If I start doing something, I never give less than 110%.
And now, the time has come.

(*epic music starts kicking in*)

The time has come, for the Hermits of Doom to rise to the very top! Not only shall this become the most skilled, but also the most handsome clan in all of Toribash! It is time for the rest of the world to know, that they cannot escape their fate, for we shall show them our power.
Anyone standing between us and our goals shall get Fus Ro Dah'd out of the freakin' way. They will perish in our flames of fear and hope. After all, the Hermits of Doom have the power to both save and destroy the galaxy. But please keep in mind, that we must work together to... xD xD
I can't do it anymore haha!

Damn... I even ended up hyping myself with that speech. xD

Anyways... ...Just imagine ourselfs being the super-space-Avengers-of-Victory-times3

lol, I think I should mention that this isn't a sect now that I think about it. xD

However, the following goes to all of our future members:
If either shadow or I choose you to be a member of HoD, I will be looking forward to getting to know and befriend you.
I see great things in our future!

Obviously, since I am in the clan we are going to be the best one anyways..
haha man I wish that were true.

Alright so that was me. ^^
-random
-nerdy
-supermegaultra happy

I am going to keep working on the goals etc. now, so we can get this awesomeness started!

@ shadow

Cool that you already changed the banner/logo stuff already. It sure is beautiful!
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.
Thank you elderorb for these awesome post I hope we can finish the rules and stuff soon and start recruting some new members maybe.
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.