Toribash
Original Post
[REL] parkour mod
first mod
-----
*UPDATED VERSION*

objective: pass the boxes, down the stairs, across the pipes, and up the block connected to the pipe.

*SCREENSHOTS OF THE MOD;
Attached Images
screenshot-03-22-19-10.bmp (2.64 MB, 113 views)
screenshot-03-22-19-29.bmp (2.64 MB, 20 views)
screenshot-03-22-19-44.bmp (2.64 MB, 13 views)
Attached Files
nervau_parkour.tbm (30.1 KB, 176 views)
Last edited by nerv; Jun 4, 2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey man could you provide some screenshots and provide alittle more info on what its about.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I like the design.
Colors are good and the details are well made.

You show real promise, now make something bigger!
Proposal
Hey, I would like to make a request for a map. I assume you have seen the raid event map right? Well I'm looking to host an event like that, but instead for my parkour team, and i need a custom parkour mod, i need it to be very difficult but still minimalistic and sleek. I really liked the mod you have shown here, and think you are totally up for the job. Im willing to pay as much you believe is required. I can go more in-depth as to the requirements for the map later in a pm if you accept the deal.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my offer.
sure, its kind of hard to picture what you are saying, but to make a difficult parkour map for a raid event. i think im up to it but i need more details, pm me any social media or messaging platforms that we can discuss details on. i would be happy to help!
Thanks for your mod but next time add a tag to your thread, I've added one this time. You can find a list of tags and all the rules for this board in this thread
Also, include the following in your thread:
  • A few sentences, explaining the objective of the following mod/s
  • A screenshot of the mod, showing the environment and/or gameplay
  • If your mod is an edit/variation of a previous mod, please credit the original author, out of courtesy