Ranking
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
shit here

I remember you whining about how many noobs are in bronze and you can't carry your noob team (s3 facebook lithuanian group), so please stop lying. I was plat s3 and got my plat this season in ~50 games, so if you were REALLY PLATINUM, you should have climbed at least to gold V in maximum ~50 games..

And I offered to play with ad runes at normal games, to practise cs'ing, not rankeds you only should go ranked when you're good at last hitting.
Ok this has gotten out of hand. No more arguing about the matter please. I'll just delete the posts from now on.

zygrQck, summoner name/server please.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

AWW EJM I didn't get to have my fun ;'(
Ah well, going to try get Silver III today, wish me luck guys :'D
Hey, I am boosting elo for dogecoins or origin gifts, up to bronze 3, if you're interested pm ejm.

EJM Moderated Message:
NO.... NONONO!!! No more boosting for you, I never liked duoing with you anyway!

edit: pls i need money...
or games...
Last edited by leilak; Mar 6, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
hey i can help you climb elo in exchange for a lvl30 bronze 5 account on euw/eune servers please contact eisme in case this offer is of any interest to you.

ps: im a certified s4 diamond scrub
zygrock, euw. Jungle main.

Edit: add me if you need any tips, to play, to spectate you etc, but tell me your nick in pm first.
Last edited by zygrQck; Mar 6, 2014 at 06:17 PM.
I see Vel'koz a possible support since he gets destroyed by any midlane assassin: Constant harrass with Q, (dis)engage with E and you can bully an adc out of lane.

Game

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I see Vel'koz a possible support since he gets destroyed by any midlane assassin: Constant harrass with Q, (dis)engage with E and you can bully an adc out of lane.

Game

No one picks exhaust anymore on support. Flash + ignite the most. (Ofc start bullying me that in your elo everyone picks exhaust, but I'm talking about gold+ and lcs, ogn etc)