ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[:3] Recruiting now!
Want to be represented by such a cute little irresistable kitty face?

I mean, just look at it:

:3

Okay, you can stop looking now, I know it's hard.

We are reforming [:3] in hopes that we will get some great new active members to be a part of our family. So don't be afraid to apply now by going to this link!

It takes a real man to admit :3 is cute. So, go forth and admit it's cute, then apply today! :3

And if you're a girl, right on.

We aren't some harsh dictatorship or monarchy, we belive in a democracy, and YOU can be there to help be the voice of [:3]

note: If your application sucks, you will be informed bluntly, because with every kitty comes a feral side. We have claws, you know.
Ah, note to future applicants: PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling. To put it simply, the quality of your application essentially represents the your personal quality (if that made any sense whatsoever). Another way to put it is this: sloppy writing has a strong correlation with sloppy thinking. If you make your application short and stupid, such as this:
Originally Posted by chandlerb
belt: 2nd Dan
player card:
why you want to join: because i have seen alot of C3 players and they are very talented and i would like to be one because i belive that i have some talent
previous clans: iCoF KiLa

You WILL be rejected.

Please remember, as well, not to use a preset/template application. We prefer free-form types. We look forward to seeing your application (if it's decent, that is).

~From your friendly LastGod~nyan!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Name:Max Ingame:Xymo
Belt:Black ( but its not my first account)
Preferite Mods:Aikido Aikido BigDojo
P.s. Ima pro in aikido bd
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Well, this is still open if you would like to apply..
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.