Ranking
Problemz, I am calling shenanigans on the madman, because of that beginning hit, but when i did the same thing, i also got ONE dm, not a bajillion. Also, for the hand pro one, I have no idea what the purpose of that was. Third, the spar you did looked rushed, and only one person was actually doing many fluid movements in a good way, and it was uke. Uke's movements were actually pretty cool, so that's a plus for you.

In all: An overall no for you, you took a while to send in replays, and they were not that great and looked rushed when you did.
I hate all of you.
Problemz, sorry about this but I'm going to have to vote no, I was really looking forward to the replays but tbh they did not impress me.
how is someone who plays so much so bad
Originally Posted by DeadPurp View Post
Problemz, sorry about this but I'm going to have to vote no, I was really looking forward to the replays but tbh they did not impress me.

Yea i just recently downloaded the 4.8 version of tb and i didnt have space so i had to delete te 4.5 and with it all my replays
So yea also the hand pro was really just some fun and i though it looked cool but i agree on the madman i needed a stronger hit at the start anyway im not going to bore u with excuses and so on and whatever just would injoy to be in this clan
-----
Maybe u could check me out ingame my replay dont do me justice because there on a week of replay because of 4.8
Last edited by Problemz; Jun 24, 2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Problemz, I'm on vacation atm so I can't go in game, only phone, but when I get back I would like to test you. I can't see your replays so I can't vote off that.
Originally Posted by budsi2727 View Post
Problemz, I'm on vacation atm so I can't go in game, only phone, but when I get back I would like to test you. I can't see your replays so I can't vote off that.

Ok we will make a time via pm or here if u would like
I will be back Tuesday night, so any time Wednesday would probably work.
Hey guys whats up? Maybe i could love you guys <3
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):Brown Belt
Steam Name (optional):
Skype Name (optional):vKiing_uk
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): I want to join the clan, as being in a clan gives a player a better sense of security. It is like a family, i can help people and they can help me grow and become a better Toribash player. I know i am only a brown belt and i am punching way above my belt (literately), but i know i can have a great impact on the clan. Everything i do or get involved in i give 110%. I love doing things people thought were impossible and if there isn't a brown belt in the clan so far, maybe i could be the first. I am also very skilled in Judo game modes and Aikido.
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):I am 18, i have a very bright personality, I love getting involved into the games i play, i played soulsplit which is a runescape private server for a long time and i began making videos on it. My Channel: www.youtube.com/247soulsplit
I Play league of legends and Fifa mainly. I play basketball and football in my spare time whilst i study as i am in College studying Financial Economics.
Something interesting about you: I made the decision to become a vegetarian by myself when i was 11, and i haven't eaten any meat, chicken, fish for the last 7 years.
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I am not a bigot. i am absolutely not a racist i respect people from all different walks of life, i love getting to know different and new types of people. I am absolutely not a women. I am absolutely not a computer ADDICT..... (16 HOURS A DAY)
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?:Nope
Previous clans?:None
Time zone:GMT+0
Previous names/alt accounts?: None
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:If 10 means high, then i am 10. I play everyday sometimes up to 16 hours.
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:I am always on the forums either looking for cool textures or buying things or in the discussion topic section. I even use forums when i am out of my house on my phone.
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
Tesb eht si daehraw
WARHEAD IS THE .... F*ck her right in the P*ssy
Warhead est die הטוב ביותר ( English, French, German, Hebrew)
Player card (optional... but recommended):

Edit:
Are you an alt? Nope, i started my toribash career last year, i used to play around a friends house and didnt think much of the game then i decided to actually get into the game and i made my own account. I played for about 1 month and abit then i quit Toribash and i came back sometime this month.
Added a couple of Replays. Ill be honest, i had no previous replays before you requested them and for some reason when i started actually trying to get good replays struggled. If you could test me out ingame that may be more appropriate.
Attached Files
26th Free mode.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
multiplier 26th.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
judo1.rpl (11.1 KB, 2 views)
judo2.rpl (13.8 KB, 2 views)
warhead app2.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by 26th; Jun 30, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
Great app. You seem like an alt tho. This is your main account right? Because I don't know many brown belts who seem this experienced. Also, could you maybe post some replays of you in game, multiplayer and single player? And as for my vote for now I'm leaning towards a yes but I'd like you to answer my question and add replays before I vote for sure. Thank youu.
-----
Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
so am i added as i trail or ....?

I think I'm just going to test you in game when I get back and decide if you join or not. I'm sorry for the wait I'm on vacation right now so I can't really do recruiting as easily.
Last edited by Budsi; Jun 30, 2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump