Toribash
Application For WaR
Belt: It is 2nd Dan But Please Let Me IN!
Steam Name: ImAlive
Skype Name: garethwales13
Why do you want to join:
I want to join due to the fact that this clan seems to be going far up the ranks and also you are due to be competing in the clan league event which make you a extraordinarily great clan at the minute... Also Congratulations on clan league.
I also have bonded with a couple of the members quite quickly due to War room that i may have slightly intervened on however it all seemed to go well. I also know the member Spastic023 in your clan.
What can you offer to WaR:
I think my skills would be ingame: Such as Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Mushu. I think that theese are the three main mods the clan revolves around... correct me if im wrong please. Hopefully Mater can back me up on this comment on skills. ^^
Something interesting about you: I play guitar.
What aren't you: Eh... A Pyromaniac and a toxic devil even though i love the colour green. Weird Right.
Do you know someone in the clan:
Spastic023 who helped persuade me to try to get in.
Previous Clans: Fight Club, Gravity (My own, left because i couldn't handle the pressure)

Previous Accounts: A lot that i cant remember but OrbitalSkills was one of them
In Game Activity:8
Forum Activity:6
Type Warhead as creatively as possible three times
WARHead Iz Da Best
WarHead Sucks <3
WarHead Too Good!

Player Card:
Should Be there in a attachment somewhere sorry if it isnt.
Replay: There should be on there that was made on footmod2.tbm
Attached Thumbnails
tb player card.jpg  
Attached Files
obliteration.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
Yes to demalts if you raise your forum activity from 7 posts to more. feel free to test him everyone
I hate all of you.
Hey Budsi, sorry about the match and the forum activity. However greykido is not my strong suit xd