Toribash
Overall,its a pretty solid replay but that decap was questionable I don't know if you got it with your pec or elbow.
wtf where did uke go

a very dense replay, there's basically a little movement goodie to pick up at any given point
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I still don't understand how 1 does almost completely dm uke like that..

pritty nice rpl. me like : D
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
im not dead yet
Attached Files
red.rpl (256.5 KB, 96 views)
Last edited by Dezrai; Jan 3, 2017 at 08:30 AM.
baha
You were in really close quarters, so I think some of the messyness of this replay was inevitable. I loved the thing you did with your feet to draw in Uke's leg, and you got a dm out of it afterwards, which was rather surprising. Some of the hits, as I mentioned were a little messy, but I liked the decap at the end. Not your best, or most original replay, but I'm glad you're still pushing them out. GG!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Had to watch that frame by frame to see the decap. I don't have much to say other than that it was just a pretty cool replay and that I liked how you got all the damage done before reaching the ground again. Nice landing.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
the true beauty of a made man. Don't have noting to say about this , 9/10.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
hmm daym dezrai ur moves legit almost mistaken u for one of those hardcore replay persons in the replay list in TB like pulse
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>