Ranking
I was playing Call of Duty 4 and my friend called me up to try this game and I had just got to corporal rank and there ya go
back
I got my name while in my Weird Chibi game.....Phase.

It be story time:
I was a fan of kirby,that pink bubble.So in one game I started out in,I wanted Kirby,but it was already taken,so I added some numbers to it and made it kirby867.I grew tired of seeing numbers at the end,so I was thinking of ideals.The game allowed different characters for an account,so I chose things like StreakedLightning,BloodyLightning,stuff like that,since I was dumb strucked when it came to Lightning.Which I liked more and more overtime.

So I came to charredlightning.I found it amusing.SO I chose it on for multiple games(only a few),including toribash.Now I'm bored of it,and now like the nickname:

Streakn'

When I get the tcs,I think I might change it to that.So I now use that nickname in any possible new game I play.
I'm always naturalsit. My bro used to make a comic book when he was little and pretend he was actually that super hero. I wanted to be one to so I was his sidekick, nature boy since I was a 3 year old who always got dirty. I just lived up to the memory with Naturalsit
Meh, to be honest, I don't really know how it happened. I much prefer the name Rodrick. Use Rodrick for every other game I play. I think I was a little f***** at the time I chose WarVick. On root beer, that is.

Gonna get the TCs and change mah namez.
Mecha | TRG

... i got mine from this...

1: Wolverine
2: Is the 10th weapon...

Thats basically it...
[Hunters] Look down retard... [Hunters]
You try to get away, yet you only make it quicker.
It was just kinda random at the time i liked to smash uke with fun moves and i liked to play twinswords so i chose smashslice and now i live up to that by in wushu i can touch people just right and cut them
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
I got my name from me being short compared to my brother, who is 7 feet tall.

yay
lol my name real name means victory and my user means is too long of a story to tell right now