Ranking
Original Post
Tips and Tricks
I need some tips to how to do a stylish move, or just a good madman
i am a 7th dan but my rpls still at the gree belt level check out some samples
and believe me its the best i can do, so i am desperately looking for help1!!1!!1!
Attached Files
blblbl.rpl (118.1 KB, 19 views)
warming up.rpl (46.9 KB, 11 views)
nonameidea.rpl (66.2 KB, 5 views)
SlayDown.rpl (36.0 KB, 8 views)
pretty good.rpl (47.0 KB, 22 views)
1. 6/10 try to find a post not just jump around at the end
2 7/10 where the pose again
3. 8/10 il say nice but no pose
4. 8/10 nothing rly to say accept for the pose again
5. 10/10 fine there

overal your not rly green belt
Try to read the post, i need tips not someone to rate me...... also you dont understand about TB u just joined the game
my only tip is just keep editing each bit over and over again to get it as good as u can make it dont just edit until u get a dismember make it look powerful and smooth
[Pure], wanna join?
Hm. Guess I can have a go at this..It'll be more of a how you can improve each replay:

1. I rather like this replay. Not too much I see wrong with it, just needs a bit more relax, and you don't need to relax everything at the end. Just pose and leave it.

2 So far your best replay(I started from bottom to top) Could use a bit more relax to make it flow a bit more, moves were a little rigid. Again at the end, you just relaxed all, usually poses look a lot better then relaxing-all

3. I liked this replay, didn't see much wrong with it except that you didn't do anything with the end, you just kind of landed like you relaxed all.

4. I think that your moves are very "not relaxed" (sorry i don't remember the word =p) Not too much happens, the replay has some nice potential, but not enough relax. No real 'boom-hits' either, try to add one or 2.

5. I think that everything before the flip is alright. The kick had a nice start, but right after the decap you relaxed the leg, which made it look(to me) like the kick had absolutely no power. Then after it looks like you just kinda lost all momentum and just kinda landed.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

May0naise really thanks for ur tips, i will work on it, and weed thanks for ur tips too they are very useful