ES Recruitment Drive
They having been changing the site a lot. I bet they're ironing out a few bugs atm.

Welcome to Anime United Shrook. Will add ya in a bit, I'm at college atm.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Imma reapply.
But..

Yeah right it's been an hour. @.@

You think that's bad?

> it's 2011
> cool an anime org, better apply
> fireless says "ok bro I'll add you, let me get a taco first" (or something like that, I don't actually remember)

Anyway, I want to be on the the thing (even though I'm already listed in anime champs? go figure...)

Favourite Anime/Manga: Aria / Yokohama respectively
Favourite Character: Akira Shirase :^)
What made you love Anime/Manga? Nothing in particular
Anime card:
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
In 2 years fireless will probably return to see what's up in AU and read this thread and say "o fukkyu gorman" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Favourite Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts and Tower of God. There's a lot more, but i'm trying to festrain myself.
Favourite Character: Oscar from Pandora Hearts, Abidani from Gamble Fish, Kurosawa from Onani Master Kurosawa
What made you love Anime/Manga? Dragon Ball was all over the swedish librarys, then i moved on to Shonen Jump. Now I use manga readers.
Anime card: Use it. (Very outdated)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Favourite Anime/Manga : Blue exorcist, kyoukai no kanata, bleach, prison school.
Favourite Character : Akihito Kanbara
What made you love Anime/Manga ? : i was watching dragon ball Z when i was kid then my brother showed me bleach, i loved directly it when i saw first opening.
Anime card : website is undergoing maintenance, i will make my anime card later.
Lol I'm using a pc at college, try editing first post = everything is in pure html code, fml. Hmm let me try not screw up the html while adding you guys in.

Added everyone.
Last edited by ConCon; Sep 18, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
Favourite Anime/Manga:
Favorite Anime is Hunter x Hunter and my favorite Manga is Berserk
Favourite Character:
Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)
What made you love Anime/Manga?:
Why wouldn't you love it? Also, I've always been into animation.
Anime card:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

I don't use Anime-Planet, but I do use Myanimelist.net
Here's my MAL which I use: rickylrico
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.