Toribash
Original Post
Topic on Ishi.
Who in the hell is Ishi? What is so important about him? Give me a straight up answer and not a little fairy tail bs.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Is u tard?
He's the most amazing, nicest Admin that ever be.
You've been under a rock for 4 years I take it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Who IS Ishi? I don't know of any Ishi around these parts.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Is u tard?
He's the most amazing, nicest Admin that ever be.
You've been under a rock for 4 years I take it

My point is that I do not see anyone as "amaizing", I see everyone literally equal, With obvious different feelings to them, Like to you I'd compare you to Ishi as equal people, But I feel a little off on ishi but you neutral.
|Evil|
I don't exist
All people equal? Sure, I'm good with that. But ishi is not a people. ishi is ishi and is therefore superior.
\o/
And no one ever told me who he was as well. Until today.
-----
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
All people equal? Sure, I'm good with that. But ishi is not a people. ishi is ishi and is therefore superior.

"Give me a straight up answer and not a little fairy tail bs."

I said give me a straight up answer, He is a person and not an object as I understand you are saying.
Last edited by Lucy; Feb 19, 2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
He's an admin, msquad member, and the most superior being in the world.
And it isn't bull shit, it's the real truth...
Aaaand he does a lot of shet for the community
All I needed to know was.
"He's an admin, msquad member"
"he does a lot for the community"
You still announced him being superior. He still isn't.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
My point is that I do not see anyone as "amaizing", I see everyone literally equal, With obvious different feelings to them, Like to you I'd compare you to Ishi as equal people, But I feel a little off on ishi but you neutral.

That's a pretty moot argument. So you see everyone as equal except for the people who you have an opinion about, and everyone else with an opinion about a third party is immediately wrong in your own eyes? ishi is probably one of my favorite people in toribash, and a pretty big chunk of the community feels the same way. There isn't much "fairy tail bs" to it, ishi is a lovable guy, by definition more lovable than the majority of other people.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I didn't say everyone was wrong in my eyes, I believe you he's a lovable guy, just never had the chance to meet him, But going crazy over him? He's on profile pics, "ads", etc.
I see everyone equal but have different affiliations with them if that's a better word as like friends, enemies, neutral, trusting friends, clueless people, etc

We can keep discussing tomorrow.
Last edited by Lucy; Feb 19, 2014 at 05:37 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist