Ranking
You're not actually making a point.
Are you saying you don't like these people because they only came for money?
I thought that was the point of a bet room.

As for 'having fun', decapprizes are fun. So are bets. Playing the game with both, one or neither could also be considered fun.

Please clarify what you're trying to complain about.

If this is a just a 'I'm morally superior to the general demographic hop on my bandwagon' thing you should close your own thread.
Wow, already? I was just getting used to people complaining about how betting servers are ruining the community. Seriously people, nostalgia is stupid.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
honestly, every betting lobby i've been in with you you have left after the decapprize was taken
also, on top of that you were in an enraged "i'm going to win the decapprize" mode
hypocrite
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Because I hate people like that. Simple.

So this is basically your argument for why this is bad?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Totally agree with you Deak !
btw Fluz , how you think toribash changed ? you're from dec 2013 lel (no offense)
:D
I agree with you, but when started coming high decapprizes, people realized '' Oh, this is probably easiest way to make money! ''
And it probably is. I got from one server 6 decapprizes in 2 hours, got around 120k

Apathetic User
Things change deak. I host all the time and a dp is almost MANDITORY. If you got alot bets going, you might be able to slide.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.