Toribash
Original Post
Who is SHJZ, and Who is Simple(More info in post)
Who the fuck are these guys and why do they keep getting banned?
Like what caused it?
SHJZ was previously known as Molotov5 and he went batshit and started spreading phishing links and shit. Not nice

Simple and his friend Octo are racist fucks that decide to browse the tourney servers and say racist remarks at people. Also not very nice
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Ah ok!
Shouldn't it be possible to find there ip and ip ban them?
like I am not a coder or anything.
But shouldn't you be able to block an ip?
You can block an ip.
But , even so , they will simply use Proxy to change their IP.
:D
Yeah , its quite easy to do it.
Open index , there's a community statistic. It says welcome our newest member , <username> . Simple usually name his account Banmepls or name similar to staff.
Look !
When i said that , plata already ban 2 user called thanksrisk and thanksbear.
Octo love staff members name ,eh?

EJM Moderated Message:
This post was in response to a deleted post
Last edited by EJM; Mar 31, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
They all have dynamic IP's, meaning that their IP switches randomly to other IP's. So no, we can't IP ban them
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat