Ranking
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Very cool, I just had a play and it works as expected. My hope was that I could use it to try out item effects, is that something you plan on adding in the future?

I'm glad to hear that everything is working as expected. Regarding the addition of item effects, it's definitely something I'm going to include in the next update. It's just that I hadn't thought about it before, but I can assure you that it will be included in the next update. Suggestions like yours are essential for improving the tool, and I already have some ideas in mind to enhance ToriEditor. If you have any other suggestions like this, I'm all ears!
Hey guys, I've just updated ToriEditor, there are new features such as the addition of items effects, or the addition of presets. Now you can create your own presets and share them with other users.
Last edited by Pourpre; Jun 24, 2023 at 12:30 AM.
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
hey pourpre is there any chance of adding the hair styles and colours?

Hey bro, great idea! Unfortunately, I'm not at home and won't be for the next two weeks, so it's going to take some time to add the hair styles. If you have any other suggestions, let me know!
Originally Posted by Pourpre View Post
Hey bro, great idea! Unfortunately, I'm not at home and won't be for the next two weeks, so it's going to take some time to add the hair styles. If you have any other suggestions, let me know!

maybe an ingame tori so that you can see what ur adding instead of lping ingame which takes longer? idk
maybe an ingame tori so that you can see what ur adding instead of lping ingame which takes longer? idk

you could also add textures to the items so that you can texturise them fr

Alrighty, your suggestions have been duly noted, and I will take them into consideration moving forward. However, I'm not sure if I can add all of them.
if you're still working on this (i hope you are, i like using it), a good suggestion would be texture sets (though also a bad idea considering you'd still need to pay for the textures)
[YOUTUBE]yI9UIzbxArQ[YOUTUBE]
Originally Posted by kansairose View Post
if you're still working on this (i hope you are, i like using it), a good suggestion would be texture sets (though also a bad idea considering you'd still need to pay for the textures)

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I haven't been actively working on this project lately, but as soon as I have some time, I'll consider this idea and add the new 3d objects/colors as well.