Toribash
Kay guys, please set my status on inactive.
I have enough of the community right now. Not of you, not at all... I dunno, that whole feeling that made me stick here for some years is gone right now.
I'll also try to do more stuff in my so called real life. We'll see how it turns out and if I'm gonna come back soon enough... (I actually think that I'll still continue posting here... that's just a habit...).

I wish you guys a great time in here, and keep this fucking great clan alive because if I'll come back in some weeks or months, I wanna see the same oldfags as I see now and maybe some new faces...
Bai bai :3
Meh, you'll come back in a month or two. Bai.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I don't feel that since ages :v Thats why I can't start making replays again. The whole thing meant euphoric .. once
but all the changes are making me mad and mad

I hope you'll come back though
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hope to see you soon again here. Have fun in RL.

I lost that feeling some time ago. All these new "cool-kats" don't do it for me.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by micho View Post
So nobuddie doesn't believe in the bro's before hoe's rule :O

Crazy isn't it?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Just writing to make sure I won't forget or prevent leaving without notice if I won't have time to;
From Friday on inactive until next week friday, sweden exchange, fuck yar.

o7