Toribash
I'm sorry to all wanting to join this clan, but currently the clan is going through some rough times and there is no certain outcome for the clan... Maybe tomorrow we recruit some members and give our clan the vital spark to become the great and mighty clan we once were, or we will just end up like all the other clans which have become part of the background and slowly faded away until they were lost in the Underworld with Hades ruling over them...

Anyone who wants to help the clan in anyway can just post on our forums and/or pm me or any other active member from the clan... I check the forums semi-regularly and will be glad to respond to any Pm's.

Regards,
TheTopGuy
If Not Now, When?
Real nameaniel
Belt:Brown
In Game Activity: 10
Forum Activity:10
Any Previous clans and why you left them:no previous clans.
Why Mythology?:looks like a really cool clan and a place where I can improve my skills.
How Can You contribute to us: I am really good with kicks and kneeing people.
Favourite mods: Judo and aikido.
Any bans infractions?: no I Have never been banned and i have never had any infractions.
Other means of reaching You:no other means of reaching me but since i'm on the forums everyday i will see any messages sent to me.
Something about yourself: I go to karate lessons i know how to lose and i play on ps4
Replays: Unfortunately I do not have any replays.

Belt: Blue Belt

How active are you in-game? : I play Toribash ATLEAST 6/7 days a week.

How active are you on the forums : I will get on the Forums as much as i can and will often keep it open as i play.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : As of now, i think i can be WAY more active and i'll do my very best to achieve that.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I have never been in a clan.

Why did you pick to join us : I've never been in a clan before and im trying to find cool people to play Toribash with.

Why should we pick you : I think i have a lot to offer, even as a Blue Belt, as i can be very helpful and i don't lose my temper ever!

How did you find Mythology: Mythology was suggested to me by one of your former members, known as G37 (that might not be his name, that's just what i remember) and said i have the potential to join Mythology, as well as Mythology needing members.

How you can you contribute to us: I can help, play, and have fun with any one of the members and i can recruit (if necessary).

Favorite mods :Aikido, Greykido, ABD (I'm a hold-all player).

Any bans/infractions? : No bans/infractions.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Skype- BUTTER-BAR
Steam- BUTTER-BAR
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I'm fun to hang to be around and i know how to have a good time, it's hard for me NOT to be respectful to others unless i'm offended, in which case i'm usually understanding. Although i may be a Blue Belt, i have come up with my own unique opener in Aikido, ABD, and Greykido and I have Taken down 10th dan Black Belts and won some tourneys (i'm not sure how to get a rank). Also, i you'd like me to make a free-form app just ask, but it probably wont be much better than this.
-----
oh wait its KG7 that suggested this clan, lol
Last edited by HLPMEPLZ; Aug 26, 2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
u wan sum fok?
Real Name: Im not sure if i want to post my real name, but if this field is required, please reply and i shall give it to you in private.

Belt: Black

How active are you in-game? : i am active 2 to 3 times a week

How active are you on the forums : once a week

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : i will as soon as i am required to, with the exception if i am busy in daily duties.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : i have no previous clans.

Why did you pick to join us : This clan seems like a great way to socialize and get along with more players better than i am. I can learn a lot more from this clan as well as expand my skills in this game with learning more mods.

Why should we pick you : I am a strong mushu player, an above average player in judo and aikido, pretty good in sparring, and a total fan of soccer mods. if i could, an in game test may help you guys to see my capabilities in the common toribash mods. oh, and i can also learn and make my own moves in mods, and can sometimes improvise when i am in a dangerous position, or when i mess up a first move.

How did you find Mythology: My friend said that he saw a clan in the top 40's that had a cool home page logo with pretty high ranked people. he was a hardcore gamer that was looking for clans, so he couldn't really remember the clans name, but the logo was about wolves and such. I found mythology, and showed the clan to him. he said, the logo seems familiar, and that is more than enough for me to find this clan.

How you can you contribute to us: I can make sure that i will NOT become rude, i will NOT become person that discriminates, NOT racist, become a practice buddy for members here, and try to help the clan achieve its goals

Favorite mods : Mushu, wushu, and all soccer mods.

Any bans/infractions? : None

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Line, Facebook, and Instagram. (i used to have skype, and i still do, but the internet in my area is too lame to support VoIP, or even send messages without a 10 sec delay.)

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I can play guitars and drums, as well as sing. I can somehow manage calculations and the theories in science, but i can never get the plain fact of complicated maths. I LOVE violence. I don't really know why this is, but gore, horror movies, and blood seems to not do anything to me. I also somehow love rock and fast songs, but hate songs with too much... techno, like EDM. I'm kind of like the guy that takes shortcuts to failiure, but the long way to victory, so next time if i do get enrolled in the clan, and see me trying to cut to a simpler way, please do remind me that i am making a bad decision .

I suppose that is all that is interesting about me. Thank you for paying attention to my app, and i hope you have a spot for a mushu player.

THANKS!!!
Alex Greer Jr.
Belt:
2nd Dan Black
How active are you in-game? :
Very Active (8/10)
How active are you on the forums :
Somewhat Active (at least once or twice a day)
If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :
Yes, I can gladly be more active
Previous clans, Reason for leaving :
I was part of Lux 2 years ago and left cause the clan was dying. So then I joined Nitro , still 2 years ago, I didn't leave. I assume I was kicked out due to inactivity. In my defense, I had a virus on my computer, and when i tried logging back in, i had forgot my password. I remembered it a couple days ago
Why did you pick to join us :
I'm a little bit of a mythology nerd, so i thought it would be cool to join and get to know you guys.
Why should we pick you :
I'm active in game, i win tourneys to do small donations, very loyal. I can be fun to be around as well
How did you find Mythology:
I found this clan in the clan list (i don't know if that was rude, i apologize and didn't mean to sound rude.
How you can you contribute to us:
I can donate to the bank weekly, and entertainment....
Favorite mods :
I like Judo/Judofrac, Greykido, Rkmma
Any bans/infractions? :
No sir, I'm a good boy
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :
You can reach me via Facebook with my name, or i can give you my number or kik
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :
I'm a black guy from North Carolina, I have ADHD but like long walks on the beach.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Last edited by AlexVolt; Nov 22, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
I SHALL REVIVE YOU
Self Introduction

Okay guys, Im comin back. You guys need some reviving done. My name is Kai for you people who dont me. Ive been playin this game since 2012 over about 6 accounts.
I have been in a few previous clans(including this one). Everyone knows me as a chill dude. cus i am lol. Im a very reliable person when it comes to activity both ingame and on forums,
so you dont need to call me out on those type of things. Im already in your skype chat, and if you have a discord, inv me ;). I am the self proclaimed grab glitch master
(or whatever you guys call it[the thing were your grab there hand and they grab back but you can ungrab and pull your hand away fast enough that they dont get a grip])
and I am very good in the mods ABD, lenshu3ng(not that lenshuf crap), GTboxing, Gtdunkcontest4, pretty much all of the sport mods.

What I can offer you

I am very skilled at this game and I can keep your war win ratio up. I am very responsible and would only war clans i know i could win. I have a good and respectable play-style
with good win loss ratio at around 2 wins per loss. I can make a good reputation for the clan and get it up in ranks. Also i dont really have a use for tc so i can donate to the clan
for further clan wars and events. I have good relations with other people in other clans such as Wapow (Lamby and Zwars), FC (Turbocharge and PokEman)
TEKKEN (pakkun) as well as my other clans ive been in, except (li) cuz thats ded. I can also find good members to recommend to this clan.

Other Information

I've only had one infraction before from about 2-3 years ago for trying to login to hampa xD. Im 13 years old, and 6th dan ingame. I like to make cool replays as
i have about 150 total. I have no irl life as im always ingame or on the computer. I love anime, i've watched around 30+ series but im not a weeaboo as i am actually japanese.
I've taken 5 years of karate, and about 1 year of Jiu Jitsu (Jiu Jitsu is super gay, you but your balls all up in peoples faces and stuff) and i try to implement them into tb.
I really like to rant as you can obviously see in this app and I try to be organized as you can also see in the app (subtitles for ease of access/ reading)
I wont always be ingame when you are cuz i live in japan (GMT +9) and ive been playing a few other games.

But anyway thank you for considering my awesomeness. And i hope your
happy cuz i broke my fingers typing this...

それじゃ、さようなら
バイバイ
おやすみなさい
まてね
じゃね
いらしゃいませ
app so big it doesnt fit the screen
Attached Files
strat.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
POWER OF DAB.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
winshu29.rpl (90.1 KB, 2 views)
im cool like dat x4.rpl (51.8 KB, 2 views)
aaaaas.rpl (87.7 KB, 2 views)
aikdio 1312.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
almost a decap.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
coul1.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
epic dodge.rpl (49.7 KB, 2 views)
git down.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Dec 19, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
Originally Posted by KG7Eymeil View Post
Self Introduction

Okay guys, Im comin back. You guys need some reviving done. My name is Kai for you people who dont me. Ive been playin this game since 2012 over about 6 accounts.
I have been in a few previous clans(including this one). Everyone knows me as a chill dude. cus i am lol. Im a very reliable person when it comes to activity both ingame and on forums,
so you dont need to call me out on those type of things. Im already in your skype chat, and if you have a discord, inv me ;). I am the self proclaimed grab glitch master
(or whatever you guys call it[the thing were your grab there hand and they grab back but you can ungrab and pull your hand away fast enough that they dont get a grip])
and I am very good in the mods ABD, lenshu3ng(not that lenshuf crap), GTboxing, Gtdunkcontest4, pretty much all of the sport mods.

What I can offer you

I am very skilled at this game and I can keep your war win ratio up. I am very responsible and would only war clans i know i could win. I have a good and respectable play-style
with good win loss ratio at around 2 wins per loss. I can make a good reputation for the clan and get it up in ranks. Also i dont really have a use for tc so i can donate to the clan
for further clan wars and events. I have good relations with other people in other clans such as Wapow (Lamby and Zwars), FC (Turbocharge and PokEman)
TEKKEN (pakkun) as well as my other clans ive been in, except (li) cuz thats ded. I can also find good members to recommend to this clan.

Other Information

I've only had one infraction before from about 2-3 years ago for trying to login to hampa xD. Im 13 years old, and 6th dan ingame. I like to make cool replays as
i have about 150 total. I have no irl life as im always ingame or on the computer. I love anime, i've watched around 30+ series but im not a weeaboo as i am actually japanese.
I've taken 5 years of karate, and about 1 year of Jiu Jitsu (Jiu Jitsu is super gay, you but your balls all up in peoples faces and stuff) and i try to implement them into tb.
I really like to rant as you can obviously see in this app and I try to be organized as you can also see in the app (subtitles for ease of access/ reading)
I wont always be ingame when you are cuz i live in japan (GMT +9) and ive been playing a few other games.

But anyway thank you for considering my awesomeness. And i hope your
happy cuz i broke my fingers typing this...

それじゃ、さようなら
バイバイ
おやすみなさい
まてね
じゃね
いらしゃいませ
app so big it doesnt fit the screen

Absolutely. Solid application and I know you well, welcome back to the mythology family.

Originally Posted by madfists View Post
Real Name: Im not sure if i want to post my real name, but if this field is required, please reply and i shall give it to you in private.

Belt: Black

How active are you in-game? : i am active 2 to 3 times a week

How active are you on the forums : once a week

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : i will as soon as i am required to, with the exception if i am busy in daily duties.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : i have no previous clans.

Why did you pick to join us : This clan seems like a great way to socialize and get along with more players better than i am. I can learn a lot more from this clan as well as expand my skills in this game with learning more mods.

Why should we pick you : I am a strong mushu player, an above average player in judo and aikido, pretty good in sparring, and a total fan of soccer mods. if i could, an in game test may help you guys to see my capabilities in the common toribash mods. oh, and i can also learn and make my own moves in mods, and can sometimes improvise when i am in a dangerous position, or when i mess up a first move.

How did you find Mythology: My friend said that he saw a clan in the top 40's that had a cool home page logo with pretty high ranked people. he was a hardcore gamer that was looking for clans, so he couldn't really remember the clans name, but the logo was about wolves and such. I found mythology, and showed the clan to him. he said, the logo seems familiar, and that is more than enough for me to find this clan.

How you can you contribute to us: I can make sure that i will NOT become rude, i will NOT become person that discriminates, NOT racist, become a practice buddy for members here, and try to help the clan achieve its goals

Favorite mods : Mushu, wushu, and all soccer mods.

Any bans/infractions? : None

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Line, Facebook, and Instagram. (i used to have skype, and i still do, but the internet in my area is too lame to support VoIP, or even send messages without a 10 sec delay.)

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I can play guitars and drums, as well as sing. I can somehow manage calculations and the theories in science, but i can never get the plain fact of complicated maths. I LOVE violence. I don't really know why this is, but gore, horror movies, and blood seems to not do anything to me. I also somehow love rock and fast songs, but hate songs with too much... techno, like EDM. I'm kind of like the guy that takes shortcuts to failiure, but the long way to victory, so next time if i do get enrolled in the clan, and see me trying to cut to a simpler way, please do remind me that i am making a bad decision .

I suppose that is all that is interesting about me. Thank you for paying attention to my app, and i hope you have a spot for a mushu player.

THANKS!!!

Fairly good app, honest, and I see potential. Welcome to the mythology family.
Originally Posted by HLPMEPLZ View Post

Belt: Blue Belt

How active are you in-game? : I play Toribash ATLEAST 6/7 days a week.

How active are you on the forums : I will get on the Forums as much as i can and will often keep it open as i play.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : As of now, i think i can be WAY more active and i'll do my very best to achieve that.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I have never been in a clan.

Why did you pick to join us : I've never been in a clan before and im trying to find cool people to play Toribash with.

Why should we pick you : I think i have a lot to offer, even as a Blue Belt, as i can be very helpful and i don't lose my temper ever!

How did you find Mythology: Mythology was suggested to me by one of your former members, known as G37 (that might not be his name, that's just what i remember) and said i have the potential to join Mythology, as well as Mythology needing members.

How you can you contribute to us: I can help, play, and have fun with any one of the members and i can recruit (if necessary).

Favorite mods :Aikido, Greykido, ABD (I'm a hold-all player).

Any bans/infractions? : No bans/infractions.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Skype- BUTTER-BAR
Steam- BUTTER-BAR
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I'm fun to hang to be around and i know how to have a good time, it's hard for me NOT to be respectful to others unless i'm offended, in which case i'm usually understanding. Although i may be a Blue Belt, i have come up with my own unique opener in Aikido, ABD, and Greykido and I have Taken down 10th dan Black Belts and won some tourneys (i'm not sure how to get a rank). Also, i you'd like me to make a free-form app just ask, but it probably wont be much better than this.
-----
oh wait its KG7 that suggested this clan, lol

Good app, potential, accepted.

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

How active are you in-game? : 4-5 hours a day. Unless i have a special occasions

How active are you on the forums : Ill buy tc and items here sometimes hunt for bounties so I would say petty active. I also do challenges they put up.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : Im leaving this clan because it just died and I don't feel like moving to the new clan since the players were disrespectful.(I used to be a leader there)

Why did you pick to join us : I trained with your clan members and they pointed me this way.(they are soo nice)

Why should we pick you : I have ample experience and can be a viable asset to the squad and i have leading capabilities.

How did you find Mythology: I join a room with yor players and we played and trained in akido. Which was really fun

How you can you contribute to us:

Favorite mods :twinswords boxu mushu akido/ akidobig dojo

Any bans/infractions? : Not at all.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Phone, skype, and discord

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I always find a better way to go about problems with extreme persistence. I am very outgoing as well.

(Replays are not required)
-----
I can contribute to you with wars and hosting bet servers. I can also keep u company .
(I Forgot to answer that one)
Last edited by IceHydra; Dec 23, 2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump