Toribash
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10):10
Forum Activity (0-10):4
Any previous clans and why you left them:None.
Why Mythology:This seems like a very good clan, and it is active as well.
How did you find Mythology: I see their members all around the servers. They caught my attention.
How you can you contribute to us:I think I will be a very good member, because I am very active.
Favorite mods:I have a lot, but I enjoy ABD and Boxshu a lot. I also like to play TK, Mushu, Wushu and Lenshu.
Any bans/infractions?:None.
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): Facebook, Michael Anthony Sandiego
Something about yourself:I play Toribash mostly for fun. I don't care I lose, as long as I had fun. But there's always a time where I need to be serious. That's the time I strive to be the best. =)
Replays:
Belt:3rd dan Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10):10
Forum Activity (0-10):7
Any previous clans and why you left them:Legion was not getting popular
Why Mythology:i feel like you guys can do it
How did you find Mythology:i found a mythology clan member and he sent me the apply link
How you can you contribute to us:im good at spar and mushu
Favorite mods:mushu xpar boxshu
Any bans/infractions?:i have 0 bans
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):i have no communication
Something about yourself:I play games a lot.
Replays:Topet Vs Glitch crx-19
Originally Posted by BleedHound View Post
(Application)

Tested and accepted
-----
Originally Posted by topet1030 View Post
(application)

No thanks.
Last edited by Bonzi; Dec 13, 2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hi, my IRL name is Samuel, but apparently my friends forgot it and call me ''El Muchacho'' because of my latino origins (by the way, sorry for bad english ). I got a black belt recently, at the moment, I am playing like a crazy, sadly, i can only play 1 hour a day on school day but on week-ends, you will see me a LOT on abd tourney. I'm pretty active on forum, I maybe don't post really often but I'm very active on forum, it's just not in my nature to spam threads i guess xd.Clan-wise (if thats a word) I first got in mystic by a friend, but the clan was dieing, even the friend who got me in left, and one or two week ago, I got into Angel, sadly, I noticed it was a clan who tried to revive when i got in and, the only forum ( and in-game) active player was the leader.I really hate quitting a clan, but you know, at this point, the clan was just useful as a decoration ( clan tag ). Why mythology ? Because it seems a good,active and solid clan. I think that it is a clan where I could stay a long time, maybe even all of my ephemere TB career also, the guy who was recruiting was really nice,so I hope the rest of the clan is all similar to him ( in terms of attitude). How can I contribute ? I guess all clans need some active fighter to protect the honour of their name (lel), else then fighting, I think am an agreable person ( I don't shovel and i don't bitch, what can you ask more ?? xd ) and I try often to be funny(...). I do parkour and a bit of spar, so maybe i can iniciate some player to that. My favs mods are the tourney mod ( greykido,rb-greykido and ABD ) and as said before, parkour. I'm mostly a grappler so that'S why i don't really enjoy wushu, lenshu,mushu etc.I didn't got banned, I'm easily reachable via skype. Something about myself ? I know how to use a DAW( Digital Audio Workstation ) and i speak French and Spanish.
Replays are in attachment files, they aren't very shiny but they show a bit my playstyle trough different situation

PS: holy shit I wrote way too much XD, that's what you get for asking free form application !

Attached Files
nice fight.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
the nice throws.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
dont lift me.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
Parkour 4.rpl (235.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by getmamow; Dec 14, 2015 at 03:51 AM. Reason: shhhhh
Originally Posted by getmamow View Post
Hi, my IRL name is Samuel, but apparently my friends forgot it and call me ''El Muchacho'' because of my latino origins (by the way, sorry for bad english ). I got a black belt recently, at the moment, I am playing like a crazy, sadly, i can only play 1 hour a day on school day but on week-ends, you will see me a LOT on abd tourney. I'm pretty active on forum, I maybe don't post really often but I'm very active on forum, it's just not in my nature to spam threads i guess xd.Clan-wise (if thats a word) I first got in mystic by a friend, but the clan was dieing, even the friend who got me in left, and one or two week ago, I got into Angel, sadly, I noticed it was a clan who tried to revive when i got in and, the only forum ( and in-game) active player was the leader.I really hate quitting a clan, but you know, at this point, the clan was just useful as a decoration ( clan tag ). Why mythology ? Because it seems a good,active and solid clan. I think that it is a clan where I could stay a long time, maybe even all of my ephemere TB career also, the guy who was recruiting was really nice,so I hope the rest of the clan is all similar to him ( in terms of attitude). How can I contribute ? I guess all clans need some active fighter to protect the honour of their name (lel), else then fighting, I think am an agreable person ( I don't shovel and i don't bitch, what can you ask more ?? xd ) and I try often to be funny(...). I do parkour and a bit of spar, so maybe i can iniciate some player to that. My favs mods are the tourney mod ( greykido,rb-greykido and ABD ) and as said before, parkour. I'm mostly a grappler so that'S why i don't really enjoy wushu, lenshu,mushu etc.I didn't got banned, I'm easily reachable via skype. Something about myself ? I know how to use a DAW( Digital Audio Workstation ) and i speak French and Spanish.
Replays are in attachment files, they aren't very shiny but they show a bit my playstyle trough different situation

PS: holy shit I wrote way too much XD, that's what you get for asking free form application !

Good app! Try and find one of us Hydra's in-game and we'll test you
Real Name: Ztc Told me I didn't have too, and I don't want to announce mine either sorry...

Belt: Currently Brown Rank 984

In-game activity (0-10): 9

Any previous clans and why you left them: Mystic, Destiny, Monocramatic

Why Mythology: Because I've met really nice people in this clan. I really want to know them better.

How did you find Mythology: My Friend getmamow Showed me the recruitment server, So I decided to join in!

How you can you contribute to us: Like in past clans, I can give items for a really cheap price! (Usually no higher than 100 tc)

Favorite mods: greykido, TPL

Any bans/infractions?: No

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): I have a Viber, But 100 bucks no one uses that :P

Something about yourself: I love doing parkour, even though I'm not very good, I'm very decent. I also sometimes play competitively.

Replays:
¿?
Belt:Brown
In-game activity (0-10):7
Forum Activity (0-10):6
Any previous clans and why you left them: Souless i did not really like them they were douche bags
Why Mythology:Awesome name
How did you find Mythology:saw it on the server lists
How you can you contribute to us:by helping out in clan wars
Favorite mods:spar, akido, judo, and acrobatic swing 3
Any bans/infractions?:no
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):skype: Reecey Piecy
Something about yourself:i love to play ball all of the time, ball is life
Forget how to save replays but i will show you in game
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Real Name: Ztc Told me I didn't have too, and I don't want to announce mine either sorry...

Belt: Currently Brown Rank 984

Any previous clans and why you left them: Mystic, Destiny, Monocramatic

Why Mythology: Because I've met really nice people in this clan. I really want to know them better.

How did you find Mythology: My Friend getmamow Showed me the recruitment server, So I decided to join in!

How you can you contribute to us: Like in past clans, I can give items for a really cheap price! (Usually no higher than 100 tc)

Favorite mods: greykido, TPL

Any bans/infractions?: No

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): I have a Viber, But 100 bucks no one uses that :P

Something about yourself: I love doing parkour, even though I'm not very good, I'm very decent. I also sometimes play competitively.

Replays:

Originally Posted by reecypie View Post
Belt:Brown
In-game activity (0-10):7
Forum Activity (0-10):6
Any previous clans and why you left them: Souless i did not really like them they were douche bags
Why Mythology:Awesome name
How did you find Mythology:saw it on the server lists
How you can you contribute to us:by helping out in clan wars
Favorite mods:spar, akido, judo, and acrobatic swing 3
Any bans/infractions?:no
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):skype: Reecey Piecy
Something about yourself:i love to play ball all of the time, ball is life
Forget how to save replays but i will show you in game

Both poor applications, no thanks.

Belt: Brown
Forum Activity (0-10): 6
Any previous clans and why you left them: No.
Why Mythology: I like the topic of the name and the recruiters seem really nice.
How did you find Mythology: I found this clan by searching through the servers.
How you can you contribute to us: I am into betting and I can become known and represent!
Favorite mods: NA
Any bans/infractions?: NA
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): Skype: xAnonymousTB
Something about yourself: I play sports and games 24/7.
Replays: NA
Hi, my name is Ian and I am 15 years old. I am a Black Belt, and I usually go on TB daily, so I give my in-game and forum activity 9 and 7, respectively. I was in Smile for almost a year, then left because the leader was horribly rude and the clan was dying. I want to join Mythology because I want to be a part of a strong, active clan, with actual rules and stuff. I found Mythology by looking on the clan list and then clicking on your name, and then reading about it. I can contribute to Mythology by being an active, slightly skilled member and bringing fun and humour to everyone. My favourite mods are Judo, ABD, and any Mushu/Wushu variant. I've never been banned or reprimanded for anything to my knowledge. You can reach me via Skype, Facebook, text, PM me, etc., but I'll wait until I'm accepted to give them out. I really enjoy gaming, but I also experiment with coding and robotics.
Unfortunately for me, I usually only record funny replays, but hopefully these will do.
Attached Files
Demo Replay 1.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
Demo Replay 2.rpl (19.4 KB, 1 views)
Demo Replay 3.rpl (24.6 KB, 2 views)